Talent Acquisition Manager (Technology) / IT Recruitment Specialist
- Połczyńska 31A, 00-001 Warszawa, Poland
AUTO1 Group is Europe’s leading car trading platform which connects the automotive industry through technology. We lead business activities in more than 30 European countries and enable dealers and consumers to trade seamlessly via our brands AUTO1.com, wirkaufendeinauto.de and Autohero.
In the role of IT Recruitment Specialist your biggest aim is to ensure a positive candidate experience throughout the whole recruiting process. You closely collaborate with the business, to identify needs, define targets and discuss the right sources to get in touch with candidates. Speed and reliability are your strongest assests in the whole recruiting process.
What you will do:
- Partner with our hiring managers and the hiring teams to effectively develop clear and successful hiring strategies, while setting clear expectations with a strong understanding of broader business needs
- Build and maintain a substantial network of great prospects through market research and continuous relationship management and strengthen our company brand by representing AUTO1 at job fairs and organizing inhouse meetups
- Leverage existing tech talent acquisition channels and explore new sourcing opportunities
- Ensure candidates have the best recruiting experience possible by optimizing processes and suggesting improvements according to candidates’ feedback
What you should bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, psychology or similar field and 2+ years of hands-on experience in Tech recruitment in an international company
- Proactive and solution-oriented personality with confidence and skills to communicate on senior management level
- Highly organized, a structured way of working and the talent to inspire people
- Strong influencing, negotiation skills and solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress etc.)
- Fluent in English and other European languages are a big plus
What you will get:
- A diverse, fun and open-minded team
- Comfortable working conditions and stable employment
- Flat hierarchies, a growth perspective and very good development opportunities
- Non-wage benefits (football team, sports and recreation card, medical care, group insurance and much more)
- Team and company events like international nights, christmas party, soccer, etc.
Sounds interesting? Upload your CV with a note of your salary expectations.