Intern Business Development Logistics (f/m/x)
- Bergmannstraße, 10961 Berlin, Germany
We are looking for an intern to dive right into our business and support the further improvement and diversification of our global logistics network. You will set up reports and have the responsibility for the process optimization across our supply-chain and be part of this used-car-market revolution from day 1.
Kick-start your career and join our team in November/December for 6 months. The transition into permanent employment after a successful internship is possible.
What you will tackle
- Analyse data, improve current processes and set up new reports with focus on financial and operational KPIs of logistics
- Convert the insights from your analyses into the operational set-up of new processes and the improvement of existing ones
- Create presentations, deep-diving analyses and market reports for our team, top management and external stakeholders
- Manage your own projects, hands-on and with tons of responsibility
- You will cooperate with other central departments, international AUTO1 teams, and external partners including the biggest logistics providers in Europe
What you are good at
- Student at the end of studies or recent graduate, ideally in Business, Economics, SCM, or in another relevant field
- Excellent analytical skills, keen attention to detail, results-driven mindset and a hands-on mentality
- First experience in fast-paced startup, investment banking or consulting is a plus
- An affinity for entrepreneurship, e-commerce, logistics, startups and/or the automotive industry
- Fluency in English, German is a plus
Why AUTO1 Group
- Join our success story and work in one of the few German unicorns with an annual revenue of more than 3.5 billion euros
- More than 70 different nationalities make up for a truly international and diverse working environment
- Our dynamic startup environment offers new challenges for personal growth with the contribution of own ideas
- You work in Berlin’s trendy Kreuzberg district with several different options for lunch and after-work drinks with your team
- Join our Young Talent Program, get a fair salary and experience our AUTO1 world cross functionally through special internal events
Apply by uploading your CV with a note of your earliest starting date and your preferred internship duration.
+49 30 2016 38 2065
AUTO1 Group is Europe's leading digital automotive platform. As a dynamic tech company, we are revolutionizing the automotive industry with our brands wirkaufendeinauto.de, AUTO1.com and Autohero. Our strong team of 4.200 people is dedicated to making Europe-wide car trading and transport as fast and stress-free as possible for our customers. Grow personally and shape the future of car trading with us.
At AUTO1 Group we live an open culture, believe in direct communication, and value diversity. We welcome every applicant; regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual identity, disability, or any other non-merit factor.