Project Business Development Manager Purchasing
- Via Domenico Cirillo, 6, 20154 Milano MI, Italy
Founded in 2012, AUTO1 Group is now Europe’s leading car trading platform. As an independent multi-brand platform, AUTO1 Group is aimed primarily at the used car trade and offers over 60,000 professional partners the opportunity to access a diversified portfolio of more than 30,000 vehicles. By connecting buyers and sellers through technology the company enables dealers and consumers to trade seamlessly throughout Europe. The company’s well-known brands are AUTO1.com, wirkaufendeinauto.de and Autohero. AUTO1 Group matches supply and demand for used cars in over 30 countries. In 2018 the company sold more than 540,000 vehicles and achieved revenues of €2.9 billion.
For more information please visit www.auto1-group.com.
For our HQ in Italy, we’re looking for a Project Business Development Manager.
This role reports in to the VP Europe and has the main objective to continuously improve our customer service, operational efficiency and profitability.
Your contribution to Auto1 Group:
● Support in executing the strategy and growth plan for AUTO1's Italy Consumer business unit (C2B)
● Support in monitoring key performance indicators to measure effectiveness and efficiency of the existing C2B unit
● Be part of recruiting, hiring, training and personal development of the employees
● Support & execute planning and initiatives of centralized functions
● Report to the VP Europe
● Support in developing a team of Area Managers to help to control the employees around the Country
● Be part of the development of the buying infrastructure (branches), finding the correct locations, negotiating the rents and preparing them to operate efficiently
● Work with the Customer Service & Purchasing Operation teams and have the responsibility to supervise and monitor the procedures.
● Helping in executing and improving key performance indicators to support in managing efficiency in depth.
What you should bring:
● A Master‘s Degree in Business, Consulting or Finance
● Proven track record of personal and professional achievements
● Truly entrepreneurial attitude, driven, restless personality and a strong desire for growth while always keeping attention to the detail. Experience in operation department is a must.
● Exceptional managerial and analytical skills with the ability to work and manage in fast-paced and dynamically changing environments
● International experience in centralized organisations is preferred but not required
● Excellent oral and written communication skills in Italian and English
● Willingness to travel up to 20% of the time
● Proven track record of KPIs and over-achieving goals.
What you will get:
● Contributing to the success of a hyper-growth company and being part of the digital revolution in the car business
● Being part of the leadership team with respective responsibilities and opportunities to significantly influence the growth of the Italian business
● Unique learning opportunity in a fast-paced environment with an exceptional leadership team
● Highly attractive compensation package.
The 2019 “Decreto Crescita”, will take effect from 1st January 2020, provides facilities for the return to Italy of workers from abroad.
Income that will be produced in Italy by workers who will transfer their residence in Italy, it is expected that the IRPEF tax base is reduced up to 70%. To do so it is necessary that the workers have not been resident in Italy in the last 2 years and they commit to staying in Italy for at least two years.