Software Engineer, Backend C# (Enterprise Healthcare Software)
- 9405 Delegates Row, Indianapolis, IN 46240, USA
- Employees can work remotely
*Our online application process only takes about 2 minutes.*
Who is Authenticx?
Authenticx is on a mission to help humans understand humans. Our software platform is the new standard for humanizing customer interaction data at scale. We do this by channeling our passion and talent into helping health care leaders listen to their conversational data in a way that delivers value to the enterprise.
What we offer our team members?
- A culture based on our core values of Authenticity, Courage and Having Fun
- A collaborative environment that supports your personal and professional development
- Remote/virtual working flexibility
- Free health insurance options
- Comprehensive benefits - medical, vision, dental, life, and disability insurance
- HSA and FSA plans
- Unlimited vacation time
- Generous paid holidays, sick leave, and parental leave
- Perks at Work membership for discounts on shopping, travel and much more
As a Backend C# Software Engineer with Authenticx, you will serve as a member of our high-performing Product Innovation team. This is a team of advanced technical experts who pride themselves on building really cool, innovative and impactful software solutions. In this role, you will:
- Be responsible for the execution of software application development, including the designing, coding, testing, debugging, configuring, and documenting of our proprietary software-as-a-service platform.
- Serve as a technical expert in the use of C# and SQL.
- Be an early adopter of new technology.
- Develop new software application features with varying levels of design specs.
- Troubleshoot and resolve software issues.
- Work from a queue of new requests to provide technical solutions.
As our ideal Backend C# Software Engineer, you will possess the following qualifications:
- 3+ years of C#, .Net, .Net Core and Testing principles.
- Proficiency with MS SQL.
- Experience working for a software-as-a-service (SaaS) company is strongly preferred.
- At least 2 years of experience with Object Oriented Programming or Functional Programming.
- Expert at creating objects following design patterns and standards.
- Comfort working in a virtual environment and over web-based teleconferencing.
- Experience with Git version control.
- Experience in a startup or small company is preferred.
You are highly internally motivated and want to be part of something that is bigger than yourself. You are passionate about innovation and thrive on the success of your work product. You have intellectual curiosity and a high level of energy. Simply put, you love to build things.
Past clients and colleagues might describe you as:
- Engaging—you have a positive and can-do disposition that inspires confidence.
- A Critical Thinker—you are ready to debate the merits of technology approaches, application designs, and business plans.
- Responsive—you respond to internal and external needs with a sense of urgency and demonstrate excellent judgment with prioritizing tasks.
- Detail-Oriented—you are analytical and curious to understand root causes.
- A Self-Starter—you work with minimal direction and have a strong sense of ownership on features and customer capabilities. You are always learning and looking to level up your game.
- This is a remote/virtual position. Occasional on-site working may be required, depending on location.
- You must reside in the USA and be authorized to work in the USA without requiring employment visa sponsorship, now or in the future.