Analysis Engineer m|w|d
WAAGNER-BIRO AUSTRIA STAGE SYSTEMS Stands for individual high tech solutions concerning world famous opera houses and theatres. As an employer, we not only offer you an attractive working environment, but also the chance to get involved in challenging, highly exciting projects and to become a member of a competent team. Are high levels of commitment combined with professional and personal development motivating factors for you? Then you have arrived at the right place with us.
- Calculations with main focus on mechanical engineering and
- Processing of individual calculation packages within the scope of projects in stage technology
- Cooperation with construction, project management and assembly
- Completed technical education (TU or FH)
in the field of mechanical engineering or equivalent
- Design experience is an advantage
- Good knowledge of MS Office and calculation programs
(advantage: SCIA, RSTAB, Mathcad)
- Fluent in both German and English
- Of advantage: knowledge of DIN 743, DIN 6892, EN 17206,
EN 1993 and machinery directive
- Independent and motivated work
- Creativity in the solution-oriented implementation of technical
requirements and tasks
- Initiative, flexibility, team and service orientation 20% willingness to travel - time-limited site visits are part of the role
We offer a gross salary according to the collective agreement of € 46.350,00
Depending on your education and professional experience, we offer a market-compliant overpayment, as well as the advantages of an international company with its headquarters in Vienna. Appealing training and further education opportunities as well as an exciting, multicultural project environment and working in a team with excellent expertise are part of the working environment. It is possible to work partially from home and we enable flexible working hours with our flexitime agreement. Other benefits, such as a lunch allowance, round off the attractive offer.
Then we look forward to receiving your complete online application!
Your contact person: Ms. Mag. Christiane Bankosegger, LL.B. (WU)