Supervisor Electrical Engineering m|f|d
WAAGNER-BIRO AUSTRIA STAGE SYSTEMS stands for individual high-tech solutions in world-famous opera houses and theaters. As an employer, we offer you an attractive working environment and the opportunity to get involved in challenging, highly exciting projects and become a member of a competent team. If a high level of commitment combined with professional and personal development are motivating factors for you, then you have come to the right place.
- Assembly of stage equipment
- Construction site organization
- Guidance and supervision of our subcontractors
- Compliance with technical specifications and deadlines
- Compliance with occupational safety
- Mechanical (pre-)commissioning
- Coordination with the general contractor or customer on site
- Training of the user
- Completed training in the field of electrics (electrician (possibly master craftsman), technical college or HTL)
- Experience in mechanical assembly and steel construction assembly
- Experience with supervision/site management on construction sites or in a similar function (e.g., foreman)
- High degree of flexibility and personal responsibility
- Fluent in English, any other foreign language an advantage
- Good MS Office skills
- High willingness to travel (approx. 99%) - worldwide assignments abroad
- B - driving license (further authorizations are an advantage, e.g. aerial work platform)
In addition to the KV minimum of € 46,350.00, we offer a market-compliant overpayment in an AI contract and other benefits on secondment, depending on your training and professional experience, as well as the advantages of an international company with headquarters in Vienna. Training and further education opportunities as well as an exciting, multicultural project environment and cooperation in a team with outstanding expertise are part of the working environment. We also offer you exciting development opportunities in our company.
Then we look forward to receiving your complete online application!
Your contact person: Ms. Mag. Christiane Bankosegger, LL.B. (WU)