Junior Procurement Manager m|w|d
WAAGNER-BIRO AUSTRIA STAGE SYSTEMS stands for individual high-tech solutions in world-famous opera houses and theaters. As an employer, we offer you an attractive working environment and the opportunity to get involved in challenging, highly exciting projects and become a member of a competent team. If a high level of commitment combined with professional and personal development are motivating factors for you, then you have come to the right place.
- Ordering of components or standard components in mechanical engineering / electrical engineering
- Order management: create orders, enter order confirmations, post goods receipts, check invoices, delivery date tracking, claim management, general correspondence
- Support in the preparation of analyses and strategic measures to optimize purchasing potentials
- Close cooperation and coordination within the purchasing team and partly with the technical departments
- Technical or commercial training - at least Matura level - interest in both areas
- Fluent in written and spoken German a must
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Good MS Office skills, SAP experience an advantage
- Agile and communicative personality who enjoys working in a team
We offer a gross salary of € 38,396.26 for 38.5 hours per week. Depending on your education and professional experience, we offer an overpayment in line with the market, as well as the advantages of an international company with headquarters in Vienna. Training and further education opportunities as well as an exciting, multicultural project environment and cooperation in a team with outstanding expertise are part of the working environment. A flexible working time model and the opportunity to work from home round off this attractive offer.
Then we look forward to receiving your complete online application!
Your contact person: Ms. Mag. Christiane Bankosegger, LL.B. (WU)