Senior Project Manager m/f/d
WAAGNER-BIRO AUSTRIA STAGE SYSTEMS stands for individual high-tech solutions in world-famous opera houses and theaters. As an employer, in addition to an attractive work environment, we offer you the opportunity to get involved in challenging, highly exciting projects and to become a member of a competent team. If a high level of commitment combined with professional and personal development are motivating factors for you, you've come to the right place.
- Overall responsibility for operational planning and control of international stage technology projects (mechanical and plant engineering)
- Deadline and cost management, taking into account or ensuring customer satisfaction
- Project-dependent: partly intensive on-site supervision (up to 50%)
- Central contact for customers, partners and subcontractors
- Coordination of a highly qualified team for engineering, commercial project management, purchasing and assembly
- Completed TU/FH studies in the field of mechanical engineering, mechatronics or similar
- Business management knowledge is an advantage
- At least 7 years of experience in handling international projects in plant engineering, mechanical engineering or electrical engineering
- Profound MS Office, MS Project and SAP knowledge
- Business fluent in German and English, any other foreign language is a plus
- Willingness to travel internationally (approx. 30-50%)
We offer a gross salary in an all-in contract of € 60,000.00. Depending on your education and professional experience, we offer an overpayment in line with the market, as well as the advantages of an international company with headquarters in Vienna. Training and development opportunities as well as an exciting, multicultural project environment and the cooperation in a team with outstanding expertise are part of the working environment.
Then we look forward to receiving your complete online application!
Your contact person: Ms. Mag. Christiane Bankosegger, LL.B. (WU)