Junior Project Manager m/f/d
WAAGNER-BIRO AUSTRIA STAGE SYSTEMS stands for individual high-tech solutions in world-famous opera houses and theaters. As an employer, we offer you not only an attractive working environment, but also the opportunity to get involved in challenging, highly exciting projects and become a member of a competent team. If a high level of commitment combined with professional and personal development are motivating factors for you, then you have come to the right place.
- After successful familiarization, planning and execution of international stage technology projects (mechanical and plant engineering)
- Deadline and cost management, taking into account or ensuring customer satisfaction
- Central contact for customers, partners and subcontractors
- Coordination of a highly qualified team for engineering, commercial project management, purchasing and assembly
- The place of work is Vienna - depending on the project: partly intensive on-site supervision (up to 50%)
- Completed TU-/FH- studies in the field of mechanical engineering, mechatronics or similar
- Business management knowledge is an advantage
- Strong interest in handling and supervising projects in the field of mechanical and/or plant engineering
- 2-3 years of professional experience e.g. in mechanical design in mechanical or plant engineering advantageous
- Flexibility, ability to work in a team and entrepreneurial thinking
- Fluent in written and spoken German and English, any other foreign language would be an advantage
- MS Office, MS Project and SAP skills are advantageous
- Willingness to travel internationally (approx. 30 %-50 %)
In addition to the KV minimum of € 46,350.00, we offer an overpayment in line with the market in an AI contract, according to your education and professional experience, as well as the advantages of an international company with headquarters in Vienna. Training and development opportunities as well as an exciting, multicultural project environment and collaboration in a team with outstanding expertise are part of the working environment. Furthermore, we offer you a comprehensive training and exciting development opportunities in our company.
Then we look forward to receiving your complete online application!
Your contact person: Ms. Mag. Christiane Bankosegger, LL.B. (WU)