Designer Electrics m|f|d
WAAGNER-BIRO AUSTRIA STAGE SYSTEMS stands for individual high tech solutions concerning world famous opera houses and theatres. As an employer, we not only offer you an attractive working environment, but also the chance to get involved in challenging, highly exciting projects and to become a member of a competent team. Are high levels of commitment combined with professional and personal development motivating factors for you? Then you have arrived at the right place with us.
- Design and dimensioning of complex industrial switchgear
- Concept and detailed planning of control and drive components
- Creation of circuit, circuit and cable plans
- Responsibility for deadlines and costs
- Project management support
- Support for assembly and commissioning (also on construction sites)
- Completed electrical engineering training (HTL, FH or TU) in the field of electrical engineering, mechatronics or control, measurement and regulation technology or equivalent professional experience
- Preferably relevant professional experience in a comparable function
- Preferably experience in plant construction or switchgear construction
- Enjoyment of construction work
- Knowledge of EB or ELCAD is an advantage
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
- Creativity in the solution-oriented implementation of technical requirements and tasks
- Personal initiative, flexibility, team and service orientation
- Willingness to travel (approx. 20%)
We offer a gross salary according to the collective agreement of € 41.400,00 Depending on your education and professional experience, we offer a market-compliant overpayment, as well as the advantages of an international company with its headquarters in Vienna. Appealing training and further education opportunities as well as an exciting, multicultural project environment and working in a team with excellent expertise are part of the working environment. It is possible to work partially from home and we enable flexible working hours with our flexitime agreement. Other benefits, such as a lunch allowance, round off the attractive offer.
Then we look forward to receiving your complete online application!
Your contact person: Ms. Mag. Christiane Bankosegger, LL.B. (WU)