Supervisor Mechanics international m|f|d
Waagner-Biro Austria Stage Systems stands for individual high tech solutions concerning world famous opera houses and theatres. As an employer, we not only offer you an attractive working environment, but also the chance to get involved in challenging, highly exciting projects and to become a member of a competent team. Are high levels of commitment combined with professional and personal development motivating factors for you? Then you have arrived at the right place with us.
- Installation of stage equipment
- Construction site organization
- Guidance and supervision of our subcontractors
- Adherence to the technical and deadline specifications
- Compliance with occupational safety
- Mechanical (pre-)commissioning
- Coordination with general contractor or customer on site
- User training
- Completed training in the field of mechanics (apprenticeship, master craftsman's certificate is an advantage, technical school or HTL)
- Experience in mechanical assembly and in steel construction assembly
- Professional experience as a supervisor on construction sites or in a similar function (e.g. foreman)
- Flexibility, ability to work in a team and entrepreneurial thinking
- Fluency in written and spoken English, any other foreign language is an advantage
- Good MS Office knowledge
- Very high willingness to travel (approx. 95%) – worldwide assignments abroad
- B-driver's license (further authorizations are advantageous, e.g. aerial work platform)
We offer a gross salary in an all-in contract of approx. € 46.350,00 depending on your qualifications and experience. In accordance with your education and professional experience, we offer overpayment in line with the market, as well as the advantages entailed in an international company with headquarters in Vienna. Education and training opportunities as well as an exciting, multicultural project environment. The privilege to work together in a team with outstanding expertise is just part of the work environment.
We also offer you exciting development opportunities in our company, for example as a site manager.