Engineering Team Lead
- 74 Tehama St, San Francisco, CA 94105, USA
Augment CXM is defining a new category of software - customer experience management - and powering it with a patented semantic neural network. This technology ensures that our clients deliver a fantastic customer experience every time. Our client base consists of some of the most well-known brands in the world and we’ve proven to generate a 30% gain in agent efficiency, a 44% increase sales conversion rates, and a 40% growth in customer satisfaction.
- Lead the implementation of our flagship product, Insights.
- You will both critically contribute to the development of new features, but also to the assurance that the team's code is crafted well.
- You will help define technology best-practices and research future platform iteration
- You will play a critical role in mentoring our engineering team
- Play a key role in improving velocity and quality of our engineering processes.
- Experience leading, or playing a critical role in product development for 5+ years, ideally in startup/SaaS environments.
- Strong proficiency in Python, or very similar leading back end technologies
- Working experience developing with front end technologies like React, Material-UI, CSS/HTML/JS
- Working knowledge in design patterns like SOA and microservices ideal
- Experience with standard practices like Scrum/Kanban, TDD are a plus
- Experience mentoring other talented engineers
- Bachelor in Computer Science or similar experience
Employee Wellness and Wellbeing is a top priority at Augment. Team members are provided a comprehensive health benefits package with medical, dental, and vision plans to meet their specific requirements.
HSA savings options and a 401k program help employees plan for the future. And an unlimited vacation policy keeps everyone fresh.
A nimble, energetic 15-person team with an open and collaborative culture. We like to have fun and gather for weekly lunches [on the company dime]. We also get together occasionally for video game nights, happy hours, movies, bowling, ping pong, and our favorite all-you-can-eat Brazilian restaurant.
Augment Solutions is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.