Machine Learning Lead
- 74 Tehama St, San Francisco, CA 94105, USA
Augment CXM is defining a new category of software - customer experience management - and powering it with a patented semantic neural network. This technology ensures that our clients deliver a fantastic customer experience every time. Our client base consists of some of the most well-known brands in the world and we’ve proven to generate a 30% gain in agent efficiency, a 44% increase sales conversion rates, and a 40% growth in customer satisfaction.
- Play a critical role in the leadership team on strategy and vision
- Define the functional and research roadmap for the business
- Lead, mentor, grow the data science team
- Work with high-quality, rich datasets from Fortune 500s to drive insights for our customers
- Prototype and iterate challenging architectures in NLP, such as Dual-Encoders, Retrieval-Based Ranking Engines, Generative Models, etc.
- Be a luminary in the industry, blogging and speaking at events
- 3+ years of machine learning experience in a B2B product environment
- Professional experience leading a data science team, with bonus points for Enterprise SaaS experience
- Hands-on experience implementing production-grade NLP architectures
- Practical experience in libraries like TensorFlow, PyTorch, scikit-learn, NumPy, or equivalent.
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
Employee Wellness and Wellbeing is a top priority at Augment. Team members are provided a comprehensive health benefits package with medical, dental, and vision plans to meet their specific requirements.
HSA savings options and a 401k program help employees plan for the future. And an unlimited vacation policy keeps everyone fresh.
A nimble, energetic 15-person team with an open and collaborative culture. We like to have fun and gather for weekly lunches [on the company dime]. We also get together occasionally for video game nights, happy hours, movies, bowling, ping pong, and our favorite all-you-can-eat Brazilian restaurant.
Augment Solutions is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.