Project Management & Client Delivery Specialist- 1099 Consultant
We help businesses change, lead, and succeed.
Audacia Strategies makes change matter. We maximize the value of our clients’ transformations by helping them communicate with authority and empathy to drive performance and create competitive advantage.
Bold Actions, Audacious Results.
Audacia's team works with agility and purpose everywhere work gets done. We build stronger companies from the inside out by focusing on the core driver of successful transformations - communication. Our team's human-centric approach powers successful transformation by strengthening value.
Joining our team means bringing a passion for getting things done alongside your skills and expertise. As a part of Audacia, you'll join a close-knit, collaborative network of team members with unique transformation skills across multiple business sectors. Our combined strength allows us to serve the widest variety of client needs and empower leaders to shape the future of their companies and industries.
Audacia Strategies has an exciting opportunity for a Project Management and Client Delivery Specialist. This position is a remote Consultant (1099) opportunity with a flexible schedule.
About the Opportunity:
We're seeking a flexible, adaptable, and high-energy individual with a background in project management in management consulting (non-IT). This position focuses on Audacia’s client experience and project management excellence. As part of our dynamic team, you'll contribute to the success of several major accounts across a variety of sectors. We're not just looking for a seasoned project management professional, we're seeking candidates with diverse backgrounds and skill sets to push our thinking, share fresh, innovative ideas and elevate the quality of counsel we deliver for our clients. If you have a passion for helping organizations reach their maximum potential, we'd love to speak with you!
The key areas of responsibility are:
- Cultivate, foster, and grow long-term trusted partnerships with client stakeholders
- Provide clients project management advisory support
- Develop master project management plans with detailed deliverables and timeline
- Prioritize project deliverables by workstream and resources
- Maintain and refresh project status daily
- Provide project timeline and deliverable schedule and updates as needed
- Coordinate with Audacia team to ensure on-time delivery of work product and oversee work product quality control
- Coordinate with Audacia sub-contractors to ensure on-time delivery of work product and oversee work product quality control
- Lead on-going interna team project meetings
- Provide client weekly written status updates
- Liaison with client regarding project deliverables and problem resolution
- Coordinate and lead client meetings as needed
- Manage project hours and reporting
- Create PPT, reports, etc. as needed
- Experience in Project Management in a Management Consulting environment (non-IT) required
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Have 5+ years' experience in Project Management
- High proficiency in Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Proficiency with Project Management tools such as Asana.
- Demonstrates excellent writing, editing, and presentation-development skills; project management skills; and consultative skills
- Proven experience running engagements across diverse stakeholder and leadership groups
- Strong business acumen
- Track record of creating innovative and measurable solutions to project management
- Experience working in a Professional Services environment
- Solid knowledge of industry best and emerging practices
- Ability to take feedback and make necessary changes
- A proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a variety of team members, clients, and colleagues
- Strong ability to think creatively, solve problems, set priorities and work under pressure
Please include your resume and a short cover letter outlining your relevant experience and why you are interested in this role.
Audacia Strategies is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.