Investor Relations Officer and Advisor (1099).
We help businesses change, lead, and succeed.
Audacia Strategies makes change matter. We maximize the value of our clients’ transformations by helping them communicate with authority and empathy to drive performance and create competitive advantage.
Bold Actions, Audacious Results.
Audacia's team works with agility and purpose everywhere work gets done. We build stronger companies from the inside out by focusing on the core driver of successful transformations - communication. Our team's human-centric approach powers successful transformation by strengthening value.
Joining our team means bringing a passion for getting things done alongside your skills and expertise in investor relations, corporate repositioning, communications, risk assessment, or reputation management. As a part of Audacia, you'll join a close-knit, collaborative network of team members with unique transformation skills across multiple business sectors. Our combined strength allows us to serve the widest variety of client needs and empower leaders to shape the future of their companies and industries.
We're seeking an experienced, adaptable, and high-energy Investor Relations Officer and Advisor. This position focuses on investor relations strategy, value proposition, and reputation management. As part of our dynamic team, you'll contribute to the success of major accounts across sectors. We're looking for a seasoned change management communications professional with diverse backgrounds and skill sets to push our thinking, share fresh, innovative ideas, and elevate the quality of counsel we deliver for our clients. If you are passionate about helping organizations reach their maximum potential, we'd love to speak with you!
The key areas of responsibility are:
- Reviews company current investor relations strategies, outreach, feedback and provides advice on opportunities to refine, redirect or double down as appropriate.
- Performs comprehensive competitive analysis, including financial metrics, forward guidance, disclosure trends, differentiation tactics.
- Develops guidance models incorporating client operational guidance and analyst models to understand points of divergence that may effect valuation.
- Reviews current shareholder base and recommends targeting and relationship-building initiatives to adjust as needed.
- Monitors operational changes through ongoing contacts with company management, and develops investor relations messages based on these changes
- Works with the legal team to ensure company spokespersons understand how to work with and within RedFD requirements
- Provide recommendations for key company policies such as quiet periods, guidance, key spokespersons, social media use, etc.
- Review and edit presentations, press releases, and other communication materials for earnings releases, industry events, and presentations to analysts, brokers, and investors
- Strategize on messaging framework and review content for annual reports, SEC filings, and proxy statements
- Make recommendations to keep the investor relations website up to date and aligned with investor and analyst expectations
- Monitor and summarize analyst reports for the company and key competitors/aspirational market leaders for senior management and provide key thematic recommendations for company positioning.
- Support executive preparation for conferences, road shows, earnings conference calls, and investor meetings
- Provide feedback to management regarding the investment community's perception for use in future interactions, operational decision making, and strategic planning
- Recommend opportunities to educate the broader employee population about the company’s investor perception and how operations impact valuation
- 10+ years of accounting/finance/financial communications experience, or 5+ years’ experience as lead Investor Relations Officer for a publicly traded company or managing an investor relations department.
- A BA/BS degree, at minimum, as well as excellent written and verbal skills, relationship-building skills in the investment community, and the ability to collaborate with and advise the C-suite.
Please include your resume and a short cover letter outlining your relevant experience and why you are interested in this role.
Audacia Strategies is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.