Server Days PT
- 594 Cherry Dr, Waconia, MN 55387, USA
Auburn Homes and Services is a not-for-profit senior services organization with Long-Term Care, Transitional Care, Assisted Living, Memory Care, and Hud Subsidized Independent Living Facilities located in Chaska and Waconia Minnesota. In the spirit of Christ's love, we serve others with integrity and compassion.
PT Server shift available
The Homemaker performs the combined duties of dining services for residents of our Skilled Nursing facility in Waconia, MN.
This position is every other weekend and a 1-2 days during the week. Hours are 7am-3pm. 15-25 hours a week! Possibility of picking up more hours if interested.
Would cook breakfast for residents!!
Would need to be able to work these hours in the fall!
- The homemaker will assist with serving food in a timely manner, maintaining high quality of standards and service for the residents within the facility.
- Make a fresh breakfast for residents.
- Assist with residents as the need arises.
- Assumes general responsibility for kitchen areas and cleanliness within facility.
- Assists with serving resident meals, snacks, and nourishments.
- Plans and facilitates activities for elders and the household that involve food preparation or other activities specific to the kitchen.
- Performs housekeeping duties to maintain cleanliness in designated areas such as resident living spaces, resident rooms, common areas, and other areas as assigned
- Experience with residential services for the elderly is desirable.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Must have flexibility, personal integrity, and the ability to work effectively with residents, coworkers, family members, visitors, and the general public.
- Must possess the ability to take direction, prioritize duties, and organize work with others.
- Demonstrated compatibility with AH&S's mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Auburn Homes & Services is an EEO/AAP employer.