- 501 Oak St N, Chaska, MN 55318, USA
Auburn Homes and Services is a not-for-profit senior services organization with Long-Term Care, Transitional Care, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Enhanced Care, and Hud Subsidized Independent Living Facilities located in Chaska and Waconia Minnesota. In the spirit of Christ's love, we serve others with integrity and compassion.
Part-time Cook/Chef - Auburn Manor
This role includes a $2,500 sign-on bonus!
Typical Schedule: 5:30am - 2pm, working 2-3 days a week including every other weekend and holiday.
- You will prepare food for the breakfast meal based on resident preference that is healthy, appetizing and served in a timely manner, maintaining high quality standards.
- Assists with serving resident meals, snacks and nourishment's.
- Performs as clerk in cafe area.
- Provides meals for outside customers or staff.
- Occasionally will cater meals to different activities within the organization.
- Leads, Participates in, plans, and evaluates activities for café area.
- Prepares high quality food in accordance with all pertinent safety and health regulations, guidelines and standards.
- Assists with taking inventory of, storing and ordering cafe grocery supplies.
- Experience in skilled care or residential services for the elderly is desirable.
- High school diploma or GED desirable..
- Adequate experience in commercial food preparation to understand and manage the necessary volume of food preparation and service.
- Food handling certification (ServeSafe or equivalent) may be a requirement in the future.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Auburn Homes & Services is an EEO/AAP employer.