- 501 Oak St N, Chaska, MN 55318, USA
Auburn Homes and Services is a not-for-profit senior services organization with Long-Term Care, Transitional Care, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Enhanced Care, and Hud Subsidized Independent Living Facilities located in Chaska and Waconia Minnesota. In the spirit of Christ's love, we serve others with integrity and compassion.
Type of Roles Available: Full-time
Shifts: Flexible Start Time 10:00/10:30/11:00am - 6:30/7:00pm
Sign-On Bonus: $2,500
Compensation: Excellent Compensation, Inquire Within
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare attractive, nutritious and palatable meals for residents/customers following established menus, regulations, established policies, procedures and best practices.
- Assist with meal service to residents.
- Convey customer feedback and make recommendations regarding the quality and satisfaction with meals served to supervisor.
- Assist with menu planning to accommodate seasonal foods, holiday and special events as assigned.
- Maintain accurate meal documentation records per established procedures.
- Ensure and assist with cleaning and sanitizing equipment and work areas.
- Willing to train.
- Culinary school and/or dietary experience preferred
- Must posses a high school diploma or its equivalent
- Must possess knowledge of food service operations
- Demonstrated compatibility with AH&S's mission and operating philosophies
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers
- Must be able to pass a background check through the State of Minnesota
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Auburn Homes & Services is an EEO/AAP employer