- 501 Oak St N, Chaska, MN 55318, USA
Auburn Homes and Services is a not-for-profit senior services organization with Long-Term Care, Transitional Care, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Enhanced Care, and Hud Subsidized Independent Living Facilities located in Chaska and Waconia Minnesota. In the spirit of Christ's love, we serve others with integrity and compassion.
Type of Roles Available: Full-time
Shifts: 2nd Shift, every other weekend FT & PT, 3rd Shift PT with possibility to do a double or blend with 2nd shift schedule for FT
Compensation: $30.80 - $36.30 RN, $24.15 - $29.15 LPN, based on qualifications and role.
Sign-On Bonus: $5,000
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Follows the mission, policies and procedures and safety rules of the facility.
- Understands/supports the Resident Bill of Rights.
- Follows Federal and state of Minnesota rules and regulations governing nursing facilities.
- Competently perform related functions of a clinically astute licensed nurse and deliver quality clinical procedures.
- Administer medications to residents as required by physician orders.
- Motivate, monitor and direct Nursing Assistants.
- Contribute to planning, implementing and evaluating nursing policies and procedures.
- Communicate verbally and in writing while maintaining open lines of communication with residents, family, nursing staff, other departments and external health professionals and agencies.
- Respond in emergency situations to assure resident safety and security.
- Assist residents with all forms of ADL’s.
- Graduate of an approved RN/LPN program
- Current License by the Minnesota Board of Nursing
- CPR Certified
- Supervisory experience preferred by not required.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills, organizational skills, and leadership/supervisory skills.
- Ability to work independently with no supervision, work irregular hours including every other weekend and every other holiday.
- Must be able to pass a background study through the State of Minnesota.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Auburn Homes & Services is an EEO/AAP employer