- 501 Oak St N, Chaska, MN 55318, USA
Auburn Homes and Services is a not-for-profit senior services organization with Long-Term Care, Transitional Care, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Enhanced Care, and Hud Subsidized Independent Living Facilities located in Chaska and Waconia Minnesota. In the spirit of Christ's love, we serve others with integrity and compassion.
Type of Roles Available: Full-time, Part-time and On-Call
Shifts: Dayside Hours including every other weekend (we will train)
Compensation: $13.30 - $15.05 per hour, based on qualifications.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Follows the mission, policies and procedures and safety rules of the facility.
- Understands/supports the Resident Bill of Rights.
- Follows Federal and state of Minnesota rules and regulations governing nursing facilities.
- Perform assigned work routines and daily assignments to meet the psychosocial and activities needs of residents and the household, including creating diverse opportunities for meaningful pursuits, daily pleasures, recreation, exercise, friendships, social interaction, growth and learning, fun and enjoyment, personal routines, spontaneous activity and Household rituals.
- Assist residents with activities of their choice in group, individual or one-on-one.
- Take residents outdoors, or out in the facility community and participate in outings and special events, as well as provide for resident leisure life activities.
- Collaborate with households and campus staff related to large campus events, shared equipment etc.
- High School Diploma or equivalence
- Able and willing to work flexible hours such as during evenings and weekends for planned programs.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated enthusiasm, initiative and good rapport with residents, staff, families and volunteers.
- Demonstrated compatibility with AHS's mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.
- Must be able to pass a background check through the State of Minnesota.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Auburn Homes & Services is an EEO/AAP employer