- 591 Cherry Dr, Waconia, MN 55387, USA
Auburn Homes and Services is a not-for-profit senior services organization with Long-Term Care, Transitional Care, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Enhanced Care, and Hud Subsidized Independent Living Facilities located in Chaska and Waconia Minnesota. "In the spirit of Christ's love, we serve others with integrity and compassion."
Part-Time Server Evenings: 25 hrs/pay period
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Server is responsible for receiving the meal from the kitchen and assisting with dining room preparation. The Server also makes sure meal service is consistent with regulations and established policies, procedures and best practices.
- Create a positive dining experience for customers that promotes their independence, choice and overall well being.
- Encourage resident participation in the dining program, and meal activities.
- Set and clear dining tables, assist residents with menu selection, meal and beverage service, and clean the dining room according to established procedures and schedules.
- Demonstrated compatibility with AHS's mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Auburn Homes & Services is an EEO/AAP employer