Human Resources Assistant and Recruitment Specialist
- 501 Oak St N, Chaska, MN 55318, USA
Auburn Homes and Services is a not-for-profit senior services organization with Long-Term Care, Transitional Care, Assisted Living, Memory Care, and Hud Subsidized Independent Living Facilities located in Chaska and Waconia Minnesota. "In the spirit of Christ's love, Auburn Homes and Services provides care, service and ministry, primarily for the elderly, through a partnership of staff, residents, families, churches, volunteers and the community.
Do you have a passion for helping people and want a rewarding career in healthcare where there is a friendly and family atmosphere? Do you want satisfaction in your work knowing each day you are able to provide care and make a difference enriching the lives of our senior residents?
If so, Auburn Homes and Services has a role awaiting you! We are currently seeking a Full-Time Human Resources Administrative Assistant/Recruitment Specialist to come and join our Chaska campus team. We desire an individual that wants to learn more about HR, grow within the role and has energy towards recruitment and senior care. Specific tasks for this position are;
- Contribute to recruitment strategy for organization by researching and suggesting innovative methods, tracking results and adjusting as needed.
- Administers the applicant tracking system day-to-day transactions to include posting roles, documenting candidate progression and maintaining the flow of candidates to supervisors.
- Completes initial new hire onboarding including extending offers and creating offer letters, completing new hire paperwork, scheduling orientation and hiring transition.
- Input data into various systems as part of human resources cycle.
- Creates new hire packages that are professional in appearance and meet regulatory requirements and administer completion of package.
- Complete telephonic pre-screens and schedule candidates for interviews maintaining engagement points.
- Coordinate the corporate newsletter creating a venue for accurate and timely communication that is professional in appearance.
- Maintain and complete employee record filing and ensure system is accurate.
- Develop procedures for performing daily tasks.
- Standardize the methods in which work is accomplished.
This role is in-person!
- Must possess, as a minimum, a high school education or its equivalent.
- Post-secondary education is a plus, but not necessary.
Experience - Specific Requirements
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions, to follow instructions, and to accept constructive criticism.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
- Must be able to proficiently operate a computer, electronic schedule, maintenance management program and utilize company required technology.
- Must be proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must possess natural leadership ability and the willingness to work harmoniously with other personnel.
- Must have the ability to plan, organize, develop, implement, and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies, procedures, etc.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Auburn Homes & Services is an EEO/AAP employer