Registered Nurse (RN) Evenings F/T
- 501 Oak St N, Chaska, MN 55318, USA
Auburn Homes and Services is a not-for-profit senior services organization with Long-Term Care, Transitional Care, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Enhanced Care, and Hud Subsidized Independent Living Facilities located in Chaska and Waconia Minnesota. In the spirit of Christ's love, we serve others with integrity and compassion.
Auburn Homes and Services has a role awaiting you! We are currently seeking a Full-Time Evening Shift Registered Nurse (RN) to come and join our Skilled Care Chaska campus team! Hours are from 2pm-10:30pm, 64 hours bi-weekly.
$32.30-$35.80/hour evenings (depending on experience) & a $5,000 Sign-On Bonus!
We are looking for someone to provide direct nursing care to the residents, and to supervise the day-to-day nursing activities performed by direct care staff. Such supervision must be in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our facility, and as may be required by the Clinical Coordinator/RN Manager to ensure that the highest degree of quality care is maintained at all times.
- Administer medications to residents as required by physician orders.
- Motivate, monitor and direct Nursing Assistants.
- Contribute to planning, implementing and evaluating nursing policies and procedures.
- Communicate verbally and in writing while maintaining open lines of communication with residents, family, nursing staff, other departments and external health professionals and agencies.
- Respond in emergency situations to assure resident safety and security.
- Assist residents with all forms of ADL’s.
- Competently perform related functions of a clinically astute licensed nurse and deliver quality clinical procedures.
Being part of the Auburn Homes & Services community, we realize that you as our staff member are our most important resource and therefore offer a variety of amenities including, but not limited to:
- $32.30-$35.80/hour (depending on experience & evening shift differential included)
- $5,000 Sign-On Bonus!
Fun and home-like atmosphere
Continuing education & professional growth and promotions within the company
Fulfillment of role
And above all else… having fun and enjoying our wonderful residents!
Answer the call and we welcome you to the Auburn Homes & Services family!
Come work with us!
- Graduate of an approved RN program
- Current License by the Minnesota Board of Nursing
- CPR Certified
- Supervisory experience preferred by not required.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills, organizational skills, and leadership/supervisory skills.
- Ability to work independently with no supervision, work irregular hours including E/O/Weekend and E/O/Holiday.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Auburn Homes & Services is an EEO/AAP employer