Certified Nursing Assistant Full time Nights
- 501 Oak St N, Chaska, MN 55318, USA
Auburn Homes and Services is a not-for-profit senior services organization with Long-Term Care, Transitional Care, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Enhanced Care, and Hud Subsidized Independent Living Facilities located in Chaska and Waconia Minnesota. In the spirit of Christ's love, we serve others with integrity and compassion.
Auburn Homes and Services has a career awaiting you! We are currently seeking Nursing Assistants to come and join our Chaska campus team. Current availability includes full-time hours from 10pm-6am- 75 hours bi-weekly, benefit eligible.
$17.80-$21.25/hour & $1,000 Sign-On Bonus!
Auburn Manor- Skilled Care
501 Oak St N
Chaska, MN 55318
We are looking for someone with passion and commitment towards providing the best services to our residents. The Certified Nursing Assistant will be responsible for the provision of high quality personal care and services to residents to support the choices of residents, while maintaining consistency with regulations and established best practices.
- Follow the mission, policies and procedures and safety rules of the facility.
- Understands/supports the Resident Bill of Rights.
- Follows Federal and state of Minnesota rules and regulations governing nursing facilities.
- Provides resident cares per individualized plan of care.
- Assists residents to meet nutritional needs.
- Organizes workload and sets priorities for resident to assure workload is completed on a timely basis.
- Uses safety standards per policy and procedure and plan of care.
- Follow infection control policy/procedures.
- Establishes and maintains respectful communications with all employees, residents, and families.
- Reports resident care information to team leader on a timely basis.
- Shows respect for resident’s rights to confidentiality, dignity and privacy.
- Documents care/information per policy and procedure.
- Participates/supports activities of facility committees.
- Completes any other duties delegated by nurse.
Being part of the Auburn Homes & Services community, we realize that you as our staff member are our most important resource and therefore offer a variety of amenities including, but not limited to:
· $1,000 Sign-On Bonus for all Nursing staff!
· $17.80 - $21.25/hour (depending on experience and includes shift differential)
· Fun and home-like atmosphere
· Employee meals
· Continuing education
· Professional growth and promotions within the company
· Fulfillment in role
· And above all else… having fun and enjoying our wonderful residents!
Answer the call and we welcome you to the Auburn Homes & Services family!
Come work with us!
- Must be active and in good standing on the Minnesota Nursing Assistant Registry.
- Must be able to safely perform the essential functions of the job.
- Demonstrated competencies in person-directed, elder/resident-directed practice, critical thinking, teamwork, self leadership, and interpersonal effectiveness.
- Demonstrated compatibility with AH&S's mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.
- Satisfactory completion of facility orientation and specialized program orientation
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Auburn Homes & Services is an EEO/AAP employer