Housekeeping Assistants - SIGN-ON BONUS - FT & PT
- 501 Oak St N, Chaska, MN 55318, USA
Auburn Homes and Services is a not-for-profit senior services organization with Long-Term Care, Transitional Care, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Enhanced Care, and Hud Subsidized Independent Living Facilities located in Chaska and Waconia Minnesota. In the spirit of Christ's love, we serve others with integrity and compassion.
Housekeeping Assistants - Auburn Manor
Blocks with up to 80 hours and blocks that are only every other weekend hours available. Daytime hours or evenings.
$13.45-$14.70 per hour (depending on experience)
Sign-on bonus of $1,000
The housekeeping services staff is responsible for maintaining and assuring uncompromising levels of cleanliness in work areas and buildings . The housekeeping services staff is responsible for maintaining an attractive and comfortable home in an environment consistent with regulations and established policies and procedures.
1. Clean designated areas such as resident living spaces, common areas, and other areas as assigned.
2. Assist with residents as the need arises.
3. Work in laundry as assigned. On regular laundry persons days off.
4. General cleaning, floor care, washing, sanitizing, polishing furniture/fixtures, waste removal, stocking supplies, cleaning windows,
5. Ensure that housekeeping supplies are replenished in work areas.
6. Ensure that equipment, tools, and supplies are cleaned and properly stored at the end of each shift.
1. Must have flexibility, personal integrity, and the ability to work effectively with residents, coworkers, family members, visitors, and the general public.
2. Must possess the ability to take direction, prioritize duties, and organize work with others.
3. Demonstrated compatibility with AH&S's mission and operating philosophies.
4. Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Auburn Homes & Services is an EEO/AAP employer