RN Manager Auburn Manor - no weekends
- 501 Oak St N, Chaska, MN 55318, USA
Auburn Homes and Services is a not-for-profit senior services organization with Long-Term Care, Transitional Care, Assisted Living, Memory Care, and Hud Subsidized Independent Living Facilities located in Chaska and Waconia Minnesota. "In the spirit of Christ's love, Auburn Homes and Services provides care, service and ministry, primarily for the elderly, through a partnership of staff, residents, families, churches, volunteers and the community.
Full-Time Day Shift RN Manager:
$5,000 Sign on Bonus
This position is a leadership position reports directly to the Director of Nursing. The individual in this position will oversee the clinical monitoring of the residents. This is a full time, salaried position with growth opportunities.
- Conduct and complete resident assessments upon admission, quarterly, and annually in compliance with company policy and state and federal regulations.
- Participate in care conferences weekly.
- Ensure quality of care by maintaining proper tracking and documentation on resident incidents of falls, illness, infection, and other residents conditions.
- Report findings weekly at IDT (Interdisciplinary Team) Meetings and quarterly (QA) quality assurance meetings.
- Supervise staff in the absence of the Director of Nursing. Individual in this position will be expected to be on-call for after hour’s assistance to staff on duty.
- Review monthly consultant recommendations and follow up as needed.
1. Current Minnesota Registered Nurse Licensure in good standings.
2. Current CPR Certification
1. Experience working in a clinical position requiring the ability to multitask.
2. Experience in a leadership/supervisory role helpful.
3. Long-Term care experience preferred.
1. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, organizational skills, and leadership/supervisory skills.
2. Ability to work independently with little or no supervision, work irregular hours including occasional weekends or evenings.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Auburn Homes & Services is an EEO/AAP employer.