Sous Chef On-Call - Auburn Meadows
- 591 Cherry Dr, Waconia, MN 55387, USA
Auburn Homes and Services is a not-for-profit senior services organization with Long-Term Care, Transitional Care, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Enhanced Care, and Hud Subsidized Independent Living Facilities located in Chaska and Waconia Minnesota. In the spirit of Christ's love, we serve others with integrity and compassion.
Do you have a desire to cook and want a rewarding career where there is a friendly and family atmosphere? Do you want satisfaction in your work knowing each day you are able to make a difference enriching the lives of our senior residents, all while pursuing your passion?
If so, Auburn Homes and Services has a role awaiting you! We are currently seeking an On-Call Sous Chef to come and join our Waconia Assisted Living campus team.
If you are local or want a position that is close to home, our Waconia campus is located just west of the twin cities metropolitan area
Auburn Meadows Waconia campus
591 Cherry Drive
Waconia, MN 55387
The Sous Chef is responsible for creating high quality meals and dining experience for customers by preparing and serving attractive, nutritious and palatable meals consistent with regulations and established policies, procedures and best practices.
- Prepare attractive, nutritious meals for residents/customers following established menus, regulations, established policies, procedures and best practices.
- Assist with meal service to residents.
- Convey customer feedback and make recommendations regarding the quality and satisfaction with meals served to supervisor.
- Assist with menu planning to accommodate seasonal foods, holiday and special events as assigned.
- Maintain accurate meal documentation records per established procedures.
- Ensure and assist with cleaning and sanitizing equipment and work areas.
Being part of the Auburn Homes & Services community, we realize that you as our staff member are our most important resource and therefore offer a variety of amenities including, but not limited to:
· Fun and home-like atmosphere
· Employee meals
· Continuing education
· Professional growth and promotions within the company
· Fulfillment of role
· And above all else… having fun and enjoying our wonderful residents!
Answer the call and we welcome you to the Auburn Homes & Services family!
Come work with us!
- Kitchen experience is a plus, but not required.
- Must possess a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- Knowledge of food service operations is a plus.
- Demonstrated compatibility with AH&S's mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Auburn Homes & Services is an EEO/AAP employer