Cook PT Days - Auburn Meadows
- 591 Cherry Dr, Waconia, MN 55387, USA
Auburn Homes and Services is a not-for-profit senior services organization with long-term care, transitional care, assisted living, memory care, and Hud-Subsidized Independent Living Facilities located in Chaska and Waconia Minnesota. Our Mission Statement, ‘In the spirit of Christ’s love, Auburn Homes and Services enriches the lives of those we serve through (w)holistic care and ministry strengthened by community relationships,’ serves as a guidepost for our daily operations.
Part-Time Cook- Assisted Living - Day shift with every other weekend
32 hours per pay period (biweekly)
Monday, Saturday, Sunday and Friday
The Cook is responsible for creating high quality meals and dining experience for customers by preparing and serving attractive, nutritious meals consistent with regulations and established policies, procedures and best practices.
This is an excellent role for an individual desiring to enter into the culinary world. We welcome you to come and train with us and enjoy our fabulous residents!
- Prepare attractive, nutritious meals for residents/customers following established menus, regulations, established policies, procedures and best practices.
- Assist with meal service to residents.
- Convey customer feedback and make recommendations regarding the quality and satisfaction with meals served to supervisor.
- Assist with menu planning to accommodate seasonal foods, holiday and special events as assigned.
- Maintain accurate meal documentation records per established procedures.
- Ensure and assist with cleaning and sanitizing equipment and work areas.
- Kitchen experience is a plus, but not required.
- Must possess a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- Knowledge of food service operations is a plus.
- Demonstrated compatibility with AH&S's mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Auburn Homes & Services is an EEO/AAP employer