Housekeeping & Servers F/T & P/T - Auburn Courts
- 501 Oak St N, Chaska, MN 55318, USA
Auburn Homes and Services is a not-for-profit senior services organization with Long-Term Care, Transitional Care, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Enhanced Care, and Hud Subsidized Independent Living Facilities located in Chaska and Waconia Minnesota. In the spirit of Christ's love, we serve others with integrity and compassion.
Do you have a passion for helping people and want a rewarding career where there is a friendly and family atmosphere? Do you want to be an instrumental piece in working to provide a clean and safe environment while making a difference and enriching the lives of our senior residents?
If so, Auburn Homes and Services has a role awaiting you. We are currently seeking Housekeeping Assistants/Servers to come and join our Chaska campus team. Current availability includes full-time day-side hours between 60-70 hours b-weekly, hours from either 6/7am-2:30pm or 9am-3pm. Part-time every other weekend day-side and evening hours also available.
The Server and/or Housekeeping Assistant performs the combined duties of dining services and housekeeping for residents of our Assisted Living facility in Chaska, MN. If you are local or want a position that is close to home, our Chaska campus is located close to the twin cities metropolitan area.
Wages range from $13.45-$14.70 depending on previous experience.
We are looking for someone to perform the day-to-day activities of the Housekeeping/Dietary Department in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines and regulations governing our facility, and as may be directed by the Administrator, and/or the Resident Services Coordinator, to assure that our facility is maintained in a clean, safe, and comfortable manner. Duties include but are not limited to:
- The homemaker will assist with serving food in a timely manner, maintaining high quality of standards and service for the residents within the facility.
- Make a fresh breakfast for residents.
- Assist with residents as the need arises.
- Assumes general responsibility for kitchen areas and cleanliness within facility.
- Assists with serving resident meals, snacks, and nourishments.
- Plans and facilitates activities for elders and the household that involve food preparation or other activities specific to the kitchen.
- Performs housekeeping duties to maintain cleanliness in designated areas such as resident living spaces, resident rooms, common areas, and other areas as assigned
Being part of the Auburn Homes & Services community, we realize that you as our staff member are our most important resource and therefore offer a variety of amenities including, but not limited to:
- Fun and home-like atmosphere
- Employee meals
- Continuing education
- Professional growth and promotions within the company
- Fulfillment of role
- And above all else… having fun and enjoying our wonderful residents!
Answer the call and we welcome you to the Auburn Homes & Services family!
Come work with us!
- Entry level- training provided.
- Experience with residential services for the elderly is desirable.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Must have flexibility, personal integrity, and the ability to work effectively with residents, coworkers, family members, visitors, and the general public.
- Must possess the ability to take direction, prioritize duties, and organize work with others.
- Demonstrated compatibility with AH&S's mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Auburn Homes & Services is an EEO/AAP employer