TMA P/T - Auburn Home
- 594 Cherry Dr, Waconia, MN 55387, USA
Auburn Homes and Services is a not-for-profit senior services organization with Long-Term Care, Transitional Care, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Enhanced Care, and Hud Subsidized Independent Living Facilities located in Chaska and Waconia Minnesota. In the spirit of Christ's love, we serve others with integrity and compassion.
Part-time Every Other Weekend Evening TMA: 12 hours bi-weekly, hours from 3pm-9:30pm
**$19.75-$21.50 per hour on weekends
- Competently perform related functions and deliver quality clinical procedures.
- Administer medications to residents as required by physician orders.
- Motivate, monitor and direct Nursing Assistants.
- Contribute to planning, implementing and evaluating nursing policies and procedures.
- Communicate verbally and in writing while maintaining open lines of communication with residents, family, nursing staff, other departments and external health professionals and agencies.
- Respond in emergency situations to assure resident safety and security.
- Assist residents with all forms of ADL’s.
- Currently Certified as a Nursing Assistant with the State of MN & TMA Certificate.
- CPR Certified
- Supervisory experience preferred by not required.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills, organizational skills, and leadership/supervisory skills.
- Ability to work independently with no supervision, work irregular hours including E/O/Weekend and E/O/Holiday.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Auburn Homes & Services is an EEO/AAP employer