Maintenance Assistant - F/T
- 501 Oak St N, Chaska, MN 55318, USA
Auburn Homes and Services is a not-for-profit senior services organization with Long-Term Care, Transitional Care, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Enhanced Care, and Hud Subsidized Independent Living Facilities located in Chaska and Waconia Minnesota. In the spirit of Christ's love, we serve others with integrity and compassion.
Full-Time Maintenance Assistant - Auburn Manor
- Approximately 80 hours every two weeks. Includes being on-call every third weekend.
Included in duties but not limited to:
1. Mowing and weeding of all flower beds and rock gardens
2. Shampooing carpets as needed
3. Any internal maintenance as directed by Supervisor
4. Any snow removal as needed during winter months
5. Custodial duties as assigned.
1. Ability to work evenings\ or weekends as needed
2. Ability to operate carpet cleaning machine, lawn mower and other equipment
3. Ability to push\pull more than 50 pounds
4. Must be able to lift\carry more than 50 pounds
5. Ability to walk\stand for prolonged periods of time
6. Ability to sit, stand, squat, reach above shoulders, bend and kneel
7. Must be able to speak clearly and make self understood
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Auburn Homes & Services is an EEO/AAP employer