Housekeeping/Server - FT Dayside Hours - Assisted Living - Auburn Courts
- 501 Oak St N, Chaska, MN 55318, USA
Auburn Homes and Services is a not-for-profit senior services organization with Long-Term Care, Transitional Care, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Enhanced Care, and Hud Subsidized Independent Living Facilities located in Chaska and Waconia Minnesota. In the spirit of Christ's love, we serve others with integrity and compassion.
Server/Housekeeping Assistant Positions Available:
- Full-Time Days: 64 hours every two weeks: hours are from 7am-3pm on weekdays and from 4pm-8pm every other weekend
- Full-Time Days: 72 hours every two weeks: hours from 6am-2:30pm
**$13.45-14.95 per hour (depends on experience)
The Server/Housekeeping Assistant performs the combined duties of dining services and housekeeping for residents of our Assisted Living facility in Chaska, MN.
- The homemaker will assist with serving food in a timely manner, maintaining high quality of standards and service for the residents within the facility.
- Assist with residents as the need arises.
- Assumes general responsibility for kitchen areas and cleanliness within facility.
- Assists with serving resident meals, snacks, and nourishments.
- Plans and facilitates activities for elders and the household that involve food preparation or other activities specific to the kitchen.
- Performs housekeeping duties to maintain cleanliness in designated areas such as resident living spaces, common areas, and other areas as assigned
- Entry level- training provided.
- Experience with residential services for the elderly is desirable.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Must have flexibility, personal integrity, and the ability to work effectively with residents, coworkers, family members, visitors, and the general public.
- Must possess the ability to take direction, prioritize duties, and organize work with others.
- Demonstrated compatibility with AH&S's mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Auburn Homes & Services is an EEO/AAP employer