P/T Server- Auburn Meadows Assisted Living
- 591 Cherry Dr, Waconia, MN 55387, USA
Auburn Homes and Services is a not-for-profit senior services organization with long-term care, transitional care, assisted living, memory care, and Hud-Subsidized Independent Living Facilities located in Chaska and Waconia Minnesota. Our Mission Statement, ‘In the spirit of Christ’s love, Auburn Homes and Services enriches the lives of those we serve through (w)holistic care and ministry strengthened by community relationships,’ serves as a guidepost for our daily operations.
Part-Time Server- Auburn Meadows: 16.5 hours every two weeks; hours from 3:30pm-7pm or 4pm-7pm
Requires working every other weekend
$11.00- $12.25 per hour depending on experience
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Server is responsible for receiving the meal from the kitchen and assisting with dining room preparation. The Server also makes sure meal service is consistent with regulations and established policies, procedures and best practices.
- Create a positive dining experience for customers that promotes their independence, choice and overall well being.
- Encourage resident participation in the dining program, and meal activities.
- Set and clear dining tables, assist residents with menu selection, meal and beverage service, and clean the dining room according to established procedures and schedules.
- Demonstrated compatibility with AHS's mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Auburn Homes & Services is an EEO/AAP employer