F/T & P/T TMA - Auburn Manor
- 501 Oak St N, Chaska, MN 55318, USA
Auburn Homes and Services is a not-for-profit senior services organization with long-term care, transitional care, assisted living, memory care, and Hud-Subsidized Independent Living Facilities located in Chaska and Waconia Minnesota. Our Mission Statement, ‘In the spirit of Christ’s love, Auburn Homes and Services enriches the lives of those we serve through (w)holistic care and ministry strengthened by community relationships,’ serves as a guidepost for our daily operations.
Full-time & Part-time Trained Medication Aides:
- Full-time Evenings: 60 hours bi-weekly- hours are from 3:00pm - 9:30pm
- Part-time Evenings: 54 hours bi-weekly- hours from 3pm - 9:30pm
- Part-time Days: 24 hours every other Friday, Saturday, & Sunday from 6am - 2:30pm
**$17.25 - $19.00/hr (depending on experience) PLUS added differential pay for evening shift and weekends
RECEIVE A SIGN ON BONUS IF HIRED!
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Maintain an environment that achieves high quality care (physical, mental, emotional, social and spiritual) of residents and maintain their independence and dignity to the highest degree possible within the AHS continuum.
2. Maintain effective communication systems with all customers.
3. Administer medications and treatments and provide individualized, direct care to residents based upon regulations and established clinical best practices.
4. Maintain all required documentation in accordance with regulations and established clinical best practices.
5. Assistant Nursing Assistants in the provision of care.
1. Successful completion of a state approved training program and current certification in medication administration in state(s) in which he/she practices.
2. Successful completion of a state approved nursing assistant training program and current certification in state(s) in which he/she practices.
3. Demonstrated compatibility with AHS's mission and operating philosophies.
4. Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Auburn Homes & Services is an EEO/AAP employer