Retail Consultant - Anywhere in th US
- Burlington, Burlington, MA, United States
attune is considered the premier, global SAP solution provider to the fashion and lifestyle industries, and is the preferred resource for leading edge, proprietary products and services that transform wholesale and retail businesses. A trusted advisor to both global brands and brands that are preparing to expand into the global marketplace, attune has an established reputation for connecting people, processes and technology to make great fashion and lifestyle companies greater.
Your Success is our Success!
Our Consultants/Employees are renowned for their technical expertise and their dedication to their customer’s needs. We are set for further expansion and are seeking Consultants to join our Team.
The Retail consultant will provide guidance on the design, architecture and delivery of new and existing SAP solutions through advanced functional understanding of the SAP Retail systems and the ability to document technical as well as present and interact with client when required.
- Lead the successful design, development, deployment and maintenance of in-house software assets for your area.
- Manage resources in order to design, plan, accurately estimate, document and deliver software assets to time, budget and quality targets
- Work with Project Managers to plan development, report progress, manage development risks and issues and facilitate technical oversight of the project
- Shape and continuously improve the team’s technical knowledge and delivery skills.
- Establish good working relationships and processes with other IT teams and business departments to smooth design, development, deployment and maintenance activity.
- Provide technical leadership and ensure the development team adheres to agreed coding and development standards.
- Work with Tech Designers to ensure consistent, high quality technical solutions are delivered to agreed designs
Required Qualifications, Experience & Skills
- Thorough technical knowledge of the SAP Retail system as well as its integration with external systems like POSDM, BW, WMS, Planning etc
- Hands on capability to write ABAP code to enhance system functions
- Experience in ABAP/Object Oriented ABAP/Business Objects - Min 5 Years
- Experience development RICEFW
- Expertise in Interface and Conversion - IDOC, ALE, Web Service, OData Service, Restful Services.
- Technical Troubleshooting/ Debugging skills - Must.
- Good understanding of SD/MM/IM/FI modules.
- Expertise in Module Pool programming.
- Good understanding of intercommunication between different systems.
- Ability to do multitasking without impacting delivery dates.
- Customer service and support mindset, ideally with prior customer support/service experience
- Significant technology solution experience, including with SAP, ideally SAP AFS, including requirements, implementations, testing, etc.
- Strong leadership & organizational skills
- Good presentation and facilitation skills
- Able to multi-task and work under tight deadlines
- Must be able to work independently with little or no supervision
- May be asked to mentor consultants at a lower level
- Must be comfortable working in a multicultural, diverse environment.
- The desire to embrace the attune life culture with respect to the heritage, DNA and core values of a world class company.
- Willingness to travel both domestic and international
In return we offer a competitive salary package and an exciting multicultural work environment with plenty of opportunities for local and international career development.
If you think you have what it takes to transform the business of style, we’d like to hear from you.
For more information, click here: www.attuneconsulting.com/en/careers
Please attach your complete application including your gross USD salary requirement and possible start date.
Candidates must have legal authorization to work in the United States.
attune is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status or marital status