Senior FICO Consultant- Anywhere in the US
- Burlington, Burlington, MA, United States
attune is considered the premier, global SAP solution provider to the fashion and lifestyle industries, and is the preferred resource for leading edge, proprietary products and services that transform wholesale and retail businesses. A trusted advisor to both global brands and brands that are preparing to expand into the global marketplace, attune has an established reputation for connecting people, processes and technology to make great fashion and lifestyle companies greater.
Your Success is our Success!
Our Consultants/Employees are renowned for their technical expertise and their dedication to their customer’s needs. We are set for further expansion and are seeking Consultants to join our Team.
The Senior FICO consultant will facilitate the implementation and support of SAP Financials and Controlling to enhance the clients’ business functionality and overall performance, while maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction. The Senior FICO consultant will have at least four full lifecycles under their belt.
- Design, configuration and testing of core FI modules (New-GL, Classic -GL, AP, AR)
- Design, configuration and testing of Asset Management
- Design, configuration and testing of PCA within New GL
- Design, configuration and testing of Consolidations in EC-CS
- Design, configuration and testing of core CO modules (CC,CE, Product Cost Controlling –
- Standard and Moving Average)
- Experience with Actual costing material ledger
- Design, configuration and testing of CO-PA
- Experience with report writer and report painter
- Experience and knowledge of key integration points to FI/CO from SD and MM
- Responsible primarily for successful implementation of SAP, including providing functional expertise, guidance, presentation, and instruction on SAP products to clients.
- Acts as liaison with client for troubleshooting: investigates, analyses, and solves software problems and maps client business
- Develops necessary product modifications to satisfy clients' needs.
Required Qualifications, Experience & Skills
- Minimum 7 years of SAP FI/CO configuration experience
- Must have at least four full lifecycle SAP R/3 implementation experience (Project Preparation till Go-Live)
- Strong understanding of GAAP and IFRS standards
- Business knowledge and process design skills
- Ability to analyze problems and provide clear recommendations
- Strong organizational skills
- Able to collaborate with clients, and have a strong desire to excel.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Good interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work independently as well as a team player and can manage own workload
- Able to Multi-task and work under tight deadlines
- Must be able to work independently with little to no supervision
- Must be an effective problem solver
In return we offer a competitive salary package and an exciting multicultural work environment with plenty of opportunities for local and international career development.
If you think you have what it takes to transform the business of style, we’d like to hear from you.
For more information, click here: www.attuneconsulting.com/en/careers
Please attach your complete application including your gross USD salary requirement and possible start date.
Candidates must have legal authorization to work in the United States.
attune is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status or marital status