Senior SD Consultant - Anywhere in the US
- Burlington, Burlington, MA, United States
attune is considered the premier, global SAP solution provider to the fashion and lifestyle industries, and is the preferred resource for leading edge, proprietary products and services that transform wholesale and retail businesses. A trusted advisor to both global brands and brands that are preparing to expand into the global marketplace, attune has an established reputation for connecting people, processes and technology to make great fashion and lifestyle companies greater.
Your Success is our Success!
Our Consultants/Employees are renowned for their technical expertise and their dedication to their customer’s needs. We are set for further expansion and are seeking Consultants to join our Team.
The Senior SD Consultant is responsible for participating in the planning, development, maintenance, and enhancement of SAP applications and the functional areas of an SAP package. The ideal candidate will be assigned to project teams and utilize a variety of client/server platforms. Collaborate with client staff, IT, and other stakeholders to identify user requirements, assess available technologies, and recommend solution options according to the customer’s activities. The ideal candidate is competent to perform work at the highest technical level within this job family.
- Provide SAP SD subject matter expertise and project implementation support for the sales, billing and distribution function.
- Work closely with the SAP project team in configuring and implementing the sales and distribution modules correctly.
- Provide expertise and insights in best-breed business case in the area of sales, billing and distribution within the industry where the business operates to assist the client in having the proper configuration for the SD module.
Model business processes in a functional area on to the package using prior implementation experience.
Required Qualifications, Experience & Skills
- Minimum 6 years of SAP SD implementation experience
- Ability to analyze complex business problems and provide clear recommendations. Must have the ability to communicate with business users; to understand business requirements, frame the problem and provide a solution within the SD environment
- Must have at least three full lifecycle SAP R/3 implementation projects (Project Preparation till Go-Live). At least one of these end-to-end implementation projects must have been an AFS project. At least one of these must be as a Lead SD Consultant.
- Proficient in the implementation of the Order To Cash cycle in SAP, including AFS experience
- Strong understanding of all types of order processing models, including B2B, B2C, EDI
- Business knowledge and solution design experience in all areas of the Order To Cash cycle, including order processing, credit management, licensing and commissions, direct ship, third-party orders, VAS, multi-store orders, EDI, ASN’s, integration with warehouse systems, UCC128 labels, and customer invoicing
- Ability to see the big picture in providing a solution, taking into consideration the impact to SAP, non- SAP systems, and business process impacts
- Deep experience and knowledge of key integration points between SD and the MM and FICO modules.
- Strong leadership & organizations skills
- Ability to manage and mentor a team of SD consultants and customer resources
- Must possess the ability to accurately estimate their team’s work and manage work packages to meet the work deadlines.
- Customer service and support mindset, ideally with prior customer support/service experience
- Significant technology solution experience, including with SAP, ideally SAP AFS, including requirements, implementations, testing, etc.
- Good presentation and facilitation skills
- Able to multi-task and work under tight deadlines
- Must be able to work independently with little or no supervision
- Must be comfortable working in a multicultural, diverse environment.
- Willingness to travel both domestic and international
Essential Criteria for the role
- Experience in the fashion lifestyle vertical
- At least 1-2 full life cycle implementations
In return we offer a competitive salary package and an exciting multicultural work environment with plenty of opportunities for local and international career development.
If you think you have what it takes to transform the business of style, we’d like to hear from you.
For more information, click here: www.attuneconsulting.com/en/careers
Please attach your complete application including your gross USD salary requirement and possible start date.
Candidates must have legal authorization to work in the United States.
attune is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status or marital status.