SAP BASIS Consultants
- MG Road, Shivaji Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
We are the trusted advisor to the Fashion and Lifestyle industry; offering business technology solutions to some of the world’s leading brands to transform business performance. With a global presence in USA, Europe and APAC, attune focuses on providing leading SAP business and technology consulting services and cutting edge, enterprise-grade solutions using Cloud, Web and Mobile Technologies. Incorporated in 2006, attune is a fully owned subsidiary of MAS Holdings.
We offer an environment where our employees can thrive and develop their Business and Technical skills. Our team members get hands-on experience working with high profile clients, gaining valuable insight into their businesses while contributing through proactive thinking and their own unique expertise. This molds and sets our people in a class of their own, making them invaluable to our company and the industry.
Join our team of professionals and become a part of our culture that has a blend openness and agility of a high growth technology company and the strength and maturity of one of Sri Lanka’s most admired Corporates; MAS Holdings.
A SAP BASIS Consultant is responsible for providing Database and Basis Administration expertise over existing landscapes, enhancements and ongoing support of the SAP CRM application.
1) Work with the SAP Functional exports to facilitate incident & problem resolution
2) Keep abreast of SAP releases, enhancements/new functionality and perform application research
3) Participate in release upgrade or new functionality / enhancement assessments and make recommendations
4) Perform break/fix analysis and recommend solutions for finance related processes
5) Performing scheduled Client copy/System refreshes & quarterly maintenance
6) Installation, upgrading & tuning of databases
7) Backup, recovery and disaster recovery of SAP systems
8) Storage/Data Management
9) Performing SAP System Monitoring
10) Assist initial testing of problem fixes, change request, enhancements, and new functionality.
11) Develops technical specifications and works with BASIS and functional experts to complete a solution
12) Lead and coordinate the work of small development teams
13) Perform additional duties commensurate with the current role, as and when required by the management.
- General degree or recognized professional qualifications
- SAP Basis experience on a Windows / SQL Server platform required.
- SAP-BW, SAP-CRM and SAP Net weaver experience required.
- Technical understanding of various SAP Netweaver, SAP CRM and SAP BW application from BASIS perspective
- Expert in solution design, architecture and implementation of SAP products
- Working Knowledge on both SAP ABAP and Java Stack.
- OS/DB Migration experience
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, leadership capabilities, conceptual thinking and innovative mindset are essential
- Please use applicant’s full name as the file name, when saving the resume file.
- Include your NIC number in the resume.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualifying candidates to join our team of professionals.