Sales Operations Manager
- 40 Exchange Pl, New York, NY 10005, USA
What’s your favorite small business? The dog walker, corner bakery, dry cleaner down the block? We each rely on them because they take care of us. At Attune, we take care of them.
Running a small business is hard. Getting insurance for your small business is even harder. It takes forever, the process is antiquated, and one wrong decision can be disastrous.
At Attune, we’re changing small business insurance in a big way.
At the forefront of the insuretech industry, we are rebuilding small business’s access to insurance from scratch, making it instant, easy, and safe. How? Instead of requiring that a business answers hundreds of questions (seriously), our sophisticated platform aggregates the necessary data from different sources, and then uses incredibly advanced analytics to create tailored products that can be delivered in mere minutes, not days or weeks.
We are at the beginning of our journey and are looking for innovators who are curious and excited to drive change.
Backed by Two Sigma, AIG, and Hamilton Insurance Group, we have the horsepower and partners to make a big impact. Unlike other start-ups, Attune has the funding, expertise, and support to modernize and move quickly. If you are energized by making the complex, simple; the time consuming, easy; and the antiquated, tech-enabled, we want you on our team.
Disrupting an industry through data, technology and speed isn't easy – but the challenges we’ll tackle together are some of the most rewarding you’ll experience in your career.
Attune is looking for a smart, driven individual who will be a key player in driving the Attune business to the next level. As a Sales Operations Manager, you will use data-driven insights to develop and oversee the structure and processes needed to support a rapidly scaling business and solve the most important strategic and operational issues facing the business.
This position offers an exciting opportunity to act as a partner and advisor to senior leadership. In this truly start-up environment, you will lead projects with key stakeholders and internal partners to make data-driven decisions on topics including: forecasting, growth/churn strategy, territory optimization, process improvement, sales compensation design, and product mix analysis.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Design and implement forecasting, target setting, and compensation models
- Oversee territory structuring, account assignments, and business reorganization processes for sales team
- Track performance and make recommendations for team optimization through analysis of pipeline, business metrics and reporting processes
- Identify and execute sales programs, with scale in mind
- Lead client research and provide insights and meeting preparation for revenue team to support continued customer success
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams to ensure process alignment
- You have 3-6 years experience in a sales operations or related role
- You have proven experience and comfort with data analysis, financial modeling and the ability to leverage numbers and insights to drive sound decision making
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills, strong cross-organization collaboration skills and a high comfort level working through ambiguity
- You are organized, self-disciplined and self-driven, and can work autonomously when required
What we offer you:
- An opportunity to change the small business landscape.
- A great working environment that lives continuous improvement and encourages sharing ideas and taking risks to find better ways of doing things.
- A culture that promotes great relationships both inside the office and outside through activities in our community and company sponsored intramural clubs and events.
- Equity compensation.
- Medical, dental, and vision and 401(k) matching.
- Fully stocked kitchens with free snacks & drinks.
Attune Insurance Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.