New Business Sales Manager
- 40 Exchange Pl, New York, NY 10005, USA
Running a small business is hard. Getting insurance for your small business is even harder. It takes forever, the process is antiquated, and one wrong decision can be disastrous.
At Attune, we’re changing small business insurance in a big way.
At the forefront of the insuretech industry, we are rebuilding small business’ access to insurance from scratch, making it instant, easy, and safe. How? Instead of requiring that a business answers hundreds of questions (seriously), our sophisticated platform aggregates the necessary data from different sources, and then uses incredibly advanced analytics to create tailored products that can be delivered in mere minutes, not days or weeks.
We are at the beginning of our journey and are looking for innovators who are curious and excited to inspire change.
Backed by Two Sigma, AIG, and Hamilton Insurance Group, we have the horsepower and partners to make a big impact. Unlike other start-ups, Attune has the funding, expertise, and support to modernize and move quickly. If you are energized by making the complex, simple; the time consuming, easy; and the antiquated, tech-enabled, we want you on our team.
Disrupting an industry through data, technology and speed isn't easy – but the challenges we’ll take on together are some of the most rewarding you’ll experience in your career.
We're looking for a New Business Sales Manager to lead Attune’s team responsible for acquiring new customers. The New Business Sales Manager will report to the Head of Revenue. Along with providing mentoring and coaching to current team members, you will be in charge of driving the growth of the team through hiring new performing sales representatives, and putting in place the tools and processes required for growth and continued success.
In the first 90 days, you will:
- Learn more about our key processes including lead gen, new broker onboarding, renewals and business reporting
- Shadow Revenue team members to gain an understanding of what they do day-to-day
- Get familiar with our support software and tools
- Get trained on our products, partners, processes and systems
- Meet with organizational partners who work closely with the Revenue team in Customer Care, Finance, Underwriting, Analytics, and Technology
- Deliver on short term hiring goals and put in place onboarding and training programs to ramp up new hires
In 120 days and beyond, you will:
- Develop a comprehensive target setting framework and refine our reporting processes
- Oversee the design and implementation of our CRM with other stakeholders across the company
- Work with the Marketing team to evolve our current lead gen processes
- Establish an ongoing talent development program for the sales team
- Oversee key areas of strategic planning including the 2020 growth plan
- Work with the product team on an ongoing basis to identify opportunities for improving the efficiency of our new customer processes
- Bachelor’s degree in Management, Business, or other related field
- 8+ years of corporate experience with increasing responsibility
- 2+ years of direct sales management experience
- Demonstrated success in a high volume new business sales role in a fast growing company
- Experience working cross organization to develop the tools and processes required to build a highly functioning sales unit
- Passion for coaching and developing talent through hands-on day-to-day mentoring
What we offer you:
- An opportunity to change the small business landscape.
- A great working environment that values continuous improvement and encourages sharing ideas and taking risks to find better ways of doing things.
- A culture that promotes great relationships both inside the office and outside through activities in our community and company sponsored intramural clubs and events.
- Equity compensation.
- Medical, dental, and vision from day one and 401(k) matching.
- Fully stocked kitchens with free snacks & drinks.
Attune Insurance Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.