Technical Product Manager
- 40 Exchange Pl, New York, NY 10005, USA
Running a small business is hard. Getting insurance for your small business is even harder. It takes forever, the process is antiquated, and one wrong decision can be disastrous.
At Attune, we’re changing small business insurance in a big way.
At the forefront of the insuretech industry, we are rebuilding small business’s access to insurance from scratch, making it instant, easy, and safe. How? Instead of requiring that a business answers hundreds of questions (seriously), our sophisticated platform aggregates the necessary data from different sources, and then uses incredibly advanced analytics to create tailored products that can be delivered in mere minutes, not days or weeks.
We are at the beginning of our journey and are looking for innovators who are curious and excited to drive change.
Backed by Two Sigma, AIG, and Hamilton Insurance Group, we have the horsepower and partners to make a big impact. Unlike other start-ups, Attune has the funding, expertise, and support to modernize and move quickly. If you are energized by making the complex, simple; the time consuming, easy; and the antiquated, tech-enabled, we want you on our team.
Disrupting an industry through data, technology and speed isn't easy – but the challenges we’ll tackle together are some of the most rewarding you’ll experience in your career.
As a PM at Attune, you will help plan, manage, and execute on new features for products at Attune, which powers easy access to insurance for small businesses across the country.
You will be focused on deeply understanding our customer needs, supporting our product management team with execution, and managing cross-functional dependencies as we work to ship new products.
- Own project management process and cross-functional coordination of projects (this will be a core component of this role)
- Own delivery of product initiatives and releases
- Define, document, and communicate objectives, requirements and constraints for product initiatives and releases
- Collaborate with engineers and designers to edit the service and product
- Communicate development status and document progress toward milestones
- Prioritize and sequence product initiatives against a mandate
- 1-2 years experience in project management, product management, or otherwise technical role
- Ability to manage cross-functional relationships and dependencies
- Highly detail oriented
- Proven success in defining and launching online/mobile products
- Excellent analytic skills and experience in solving analytical problems.
- Experience in working with Agile methodologies
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
What we offer you:
- An opportunity to change the small business landscape.
- A great working environment that lives continuous improvement and encourages sharing ideas and taking risks to find better ways of doing things.
- A culture that promotes great relationships both inside the office and outside through activities in our community and company sponsored intramural clubs and events.
- Equity compensation.
- Medical and 401(k) matching from day one.
- Fully stocked kitchens with free snacks & drinks.
Attune Insurance Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.