Sr. Remedy Solutions Architect w/ Digital Workplace
- MD-200, Rockville, MD, USA
AttivaSoft is an IT Service Management Consultancy and Systems integrator that focuses on value, speed of delivery, and high performance technology solutions. Our High Performance IT approach combines people, business process and advanced technology solutions. We are experts that enjoy what we do! We are looking for a Sr. Remedy ITSM Developer with Smart Reporting experience for one of our clients in Rockville, MD for a government agency. This is a new position for an existing long-term contract.. Must be a US Citizen with the ability to successfully complete a full background investigation. 1099/Corp-to-Corp relationship will be offered. Great rate!
Our team is looking to hire a strong Remedy leader who enjoys working in a fast-paced Federal Government environment. This leader will have the opportunity to showcase great technical skill and thought leadership. The project location is in Rockville, MD.
This is a corp-to-corp contract position with good pay for a duration of at least three years. This position is a new role on an existing team. The candidate must be a US citizen.
The candidate will be responsible to perform the analysis, integration, data and workflow development, documentation, testing, and implementation of solutions within the Remedy 9.x environment to support the forthcoming projects as directed.
The consultant MUST have experience with Digital Workplace and expect to perform tasks including installation, configuration, customization reconciliation, data migration, and end-user training required for the most recent upgrade to Remedy 9.x
The consultant will be expected to perform modifications/configuration of prioritized ITSM modules, and any other configurations required to support the client’s processes as directed.
- BMC Education with 7 or more years of experience analyzing, designing, developing, implementing, training, documenting, upgrading, and deploying Remedy ITSM.
- The ability to work system level functionality to include Window server operations, Linux server operations, and MS SQL operations related to the installed platform of Digital Workplace.
- The ability to communicate with customer service providers to gather requirements and configure a Service Catalog.
- The ability to configure “front end” approvals within DW.
- The ability to work with associated BMC product lines for integrations and communication to other BMC product SMEs.
- BMC Remedy Action Request System 9.x- Installing, Configuring, Upgrading, Customizing
- BMC Remedy ITSM 8.x- SRM Advanced Interface Forms experience, Incident Management, Change Management and integrations to Remedy (Web Services)
- Digital Workplace experience
As a BMC ITSM Developer, the candidate will be responsible for developing and providing support on BMC remedy ITSM 9.x
- Install and configuration of BMC Remedy application
- The candidate will need to have functional / Technical knowledge covering ITSM best practices, methodology and workflow
- The candidate will also need to have technical experience with Remedy workflow programming, ability to troubleshoot using Remedy log files
- Knowledge of ITIL compliance processes and ITSM suite capabilities
- Participate in the delivery of a Remedy 9.x ITSM implementation project which shall involve assessment, designing, building, integrating, testing and deploying a Remedy ITSM solution.
AttivaSoft, LLC is a is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability or any other basis covered by law.
For more information, please contact Ivo Tasong, Hiring Manager at (202) 236-9006.
**Please no third party phone calls, emails or submissions will be considered.