Data & Analytics Director
- Sydney NSW, Australia
Atomic 212° began as a specialist performance agency and can proudly boast to be Australia's only data-first full service media agency.
Our roots in data are our point of difference. This focus on analytics and incremental step-by- step improvement remains at the heart of our media approach. Our media skills inform our data services enabling us to provide implementation and accountability to generate the insight marketers really need.
Our ambition has always been to achieve truly data-led, buying and reporting that facilitates real time insights and more effective strategic thinking. This requires a constant evolution and we're on this journey with our clients.
Atomic 212° is a truly full-service business, with capabilities that cross media planning and trading, business strategy, creative, production, SEO, SEM, programmatic, social, content marketing, and data & analytics. These capabilities are in-house and integrated, delivering one of the best all-round marketing services in Australia.
There’s an attitude that defines us at Atomic 212°, it’s the ‘relentless pursuit of why’. We challenge the status quo to ensure we never follow the herd.
Data and performance are embedded in the Atomic 212° DNA with a bespoke planning process designed to deliver business results. As is an innate need to be curious, fuelled by the ambition to understand the ever-changing world around us ensuring that we always have a point of view.
Our goal is to deliver FASTER, SMARTER, ACCOUNTABLE Media for our Clients.
AcT with Bravery
Make it Happen
As a Data & Analytics Director, you will manage a team of analysts and lead the data and analytics aspect of digital strategies and campaigns. Your responsibilities include executing outstanding technical and analytical projects and developing innovative solutions.
You will have a passion for digital analytics and are always looking ahead at how it can be used and implemented for accurate data collection, reporting and analysis.
Our clients include major brands such as TABCorp, Travel NT, Weight Watchers, Origin Energy, Laureate International, Mortgage Choice, Clearly Contact &, OVO Mobile.
- Lead the Data & Analytics team of specialists
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships
- Ensure project quality and timely deliveries
- Assist with New Business pitch work related to Data & Analytics
- Disseminate Data & Analytics discipline with other teams across the agency
- Sell Analytics solutions to new and existing clients, e.g. Analytics 360, Adobe Analytics
- Implement Digital Analytics tracking solutions
- Create and maintain automated reports and dashboards
- Provide meaningful Analysis & Insights from a variety of datasets
- Systemise/document processes directly relating to Data & Analytics work
- Able to support and articulate how the Google Marketing Platform technology stack can benefit new/existing clients
- Develops, trains and coaches direct reports in business skills and analytical skills relevant to the needs of the business.
- Minimum 5 years of digital marketing ecosystem and able to support insights/context to web analytics results e.g. SEM, Programmatic, Social, SEO
- Proven experience in team management and leadership
- Proven experience in client management and sales initiatives
- Proven experience in web and/or app tracking solutions, e.g. Google Analytics, Tag Management Systems
- Proven experience in reporting/dashboarding solutions, e.g. Excel /Google Sheets, Tableau, Data Studio, Supermetrics
- Proven experience with Google’s marketing stack, search ads, GMP, GA360, Big Query or Adobe Advertising Cloud
- Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to think and act strategically and, when required, out of the box
- Ability to respond quickly and effectively to team and clients’ needs and issues
- Ability to provide stakeholders with meaningful reports that are easy to understand and actionable
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and multitask
- Ability to interrogate data to look for trends and opportunities that support strategic decision-making
- Practical knowledge of Statistics.
GOOD TO HAVE
- Experience with other web and/or app tracking solutions, e.g. Adobe Analytics, Snowplow
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing solutions, e.g. Optimizely, Maximyser, Google Optimize
- Experience with online and/or offline media attribution
- Experience with web and/or app development technologies, e.g. HTML, CSS, JS and/or Android, iOS
- Understanding of general database administration and data warehousing concepts
For more information visit https://www.linkedin.com/company/atomic-12-group/
Please submit a cover letter along with your CV to Carolyn Maloney, People & Culture Director, outlining why you would like to work with Atomic212 and what skills you can bring to the agency and this role.
Salary range for this position is $120-130k inc super.