- Sydney, NSW, au
Atomic 212° is a media agency, but not the kind you think. Atomic 212° began as a specialist performance agency and can proudly boast to be Australia's only data-first full service media agency.
Our roots in data are our point of difference. This focus on analytics and incremental step-by- step improvement remains at the heart of our media approach. Our media skills inform our data services enabling us to provide implementation and accountability to generate the insight marketers really need.
Our ambition has always been to achieve truly data-led, buying and reporting that facilitates real time insights and more effective strategic thinking. This requires a constant evolution and we're on this journey with our clients.
Atomic 212° began its journey in 2007 as Atomic Search, a digitally-led performance media buying agency and data-driven search specialist. The agency was a child of the GFC, a period characterised by downward pressure on marketing budgets and media fragmentation. The market was clamouring for true media forecasting and accountability, and Atomic Search launched to answer that need.
In 2014, the business transformed into full-service media agency Atomic 212°, with a view to servicing those clients that often fall through the net at large multinational agencies. The agency transformed into a flexible and dynamic business that merges technology and the creative use of media.
RELENTLESS PURSUIT OF WHY
There’s an attitude that defines us at Atomic 212°, it’s the ‘relentless pursuit of why’. We challenge the status quo to ensure we never follow the herd.
We have a fabulous office in Walsh Bay right near the Barangaroo precinct.
- Promote day-to-day internal communications across the business where SEO & Content work could benefit others
- Confident with day-to-day SEO & Content costings, schedules, scopes of work and assisting the SEO Director on new business contributions
- Assist the SEO Director in the resource management for the SEO & Content team, ensuring junior team members deliver daily time sheets. for assigned client business to ensure that all accounts are adequately resourced and work is delivered in an efficient manner.
- Contribute to & share best practice within the team & clients
- Actively read & research up-to-date industry news and trends and ensure this information is effectively distributed amongst the team.
- Understand the role of all media channels and the way digital and traditional channels interact to drive response within a target segment
- Understand and capitalise on the benefits of and opportunities from advancements within all channels, for the benefit of clients’ business
- Drive an agenda of inter-agency collaboration to achieve clients’ results, ensuring updates and insights are shared amongst all internal stakeholders.
- Ensure work produced by junior team members is of high quality, delivered on time and communicated effectively, including regular reporting
- Ensure clear communication to the client contacts at all time, to guarantee client satisfaction and expectation management
- Strong understanding of client websites, internal challenges, capabilities, development plans in order to feed back into wider strategy and Atomic 212°
- Generate critical analysis of data and provide actionable insights to clients
- Deliver / Execute the SEO strategy (working in conjunction with the SEO Director) for your clients, by scoping and mapping out the project deliverables for your client based on their business objectives.
- Fully responsible for the SEO performance of the client with day-to-day reporting (through automation of traffic, sales and ranking reports) and overall SEO success
- Able to interpret data and develop actionable recommendations.
- Content amplification through organic and paid outlets (bloggers for organic; outbrain for paid)
- Develop and drive a content calendar for driving new traffic to the site and link building campaigns
- Analyse & provide recommendations from technical content and link audits.
- Perform competitive SEO analysis and research.
- 2-4 years experience in Search Engine Marketing and Search Engine Optimization
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics or Adobe Site Catalyst. GAIQ Qualified preferred
- BS/BA degree preferred
- Project management skills as time keeping and prioritisation is key.
- Ability to think and act strategically and when required out of the box
- Advanced written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to respond quickly and effectively to clients’ needs and issues
- Good understanding of digital marketing (affiliate marketing, SEM, display advertising, social media, data & analytics, and email marketing)
- Ability to provide stakeholders with reports that are easy to understand and actionable
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to perform advanced keyword research, and content audits and knowledge of how to make these actionable for a client.
- A team player and unafraid to ask for support or share thoughts with the wider team in order to solve a problem.
Check out our web site for more information https://atomic212.com.au/
Submit your cover letter & CV to Carolyn Maloney, People & Culture Director outlining why you would like to join the Atomic team and why your skills match the role.