- Sydney NSW, Australia
Atomic 212° is a media agency, but not the kind you think. Atomic 212° began as a specialist performance agency and can proudly boast to be Australia's only data-first full service media agency.
Our roots in data are our point of difference. This focus on analytics and incremental step-by- step improvement remains at the heart of our media approach. Our media skills inform our data services enabling us to provide implementation and accountability to generate the insight marketers really need.
Our ambition has always been to achieve truly data-led, buying and reporting that facilitates real time insights and more effective strategic thinking. This requires a constant evolution and we're on this journey with our clients.
Our goal is to be the first agency that delivers Predictive Media for our clients.
Why 212 ?
This is symbolic of boiling point, as in 212° Fahrenheit, a point where liquid turns to gas, molecules separate from each other, and something new and exciting is created. Whether in water or media, the conditions need to be just right to reach the boiling point where creativity occurs. At Atomic 212° we focus on creating this kind of environment and set of conditions.
We have a fabulous office in Walsh Bay. You will get to work with some of the smartest people in the industry and while you are with us you will have fun and develop your career.
The Performance team is all about results and accountability. With industry-leading capabilities across paid search, paid social and SEO, the team is focused on boosting the performance of client content and amplifying campaigns to maximise business results.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify opportunities for business growth and cross-departmental revenue growth within the agency.
- Start to recognise potential risks to the agency in terms of client relationships, agency scope of services, revenue impact and promptly communicate these risks to your Director
- Drive an agenda of inter-agency collaboration to achieve clients’ results
- Develop a team vision and culture to inspire results-driven, innovative, proactive mentality within the team
- Monitor and enforce adherence to processes within the performance team
- Manage the allocation of resources within the direct team to ensure that all accounts are adequately resourced and work is delivered in an efficient manner.
- Start to consider the impact of decisions or changes on the business and raise these with management to ensure adequate response.
- The Performance Director is the first point of escalation for any issues that might arise on the accounts
- The Performance Director manages the relationship with OCTUS, our offshore resource. The PD must ensure process is put in place and adhered to and if not the PD needs to trouble shoot to resolve any process issues
- Seek out, develop and support new business opportunities – including pitches
- Ensure the team has an understanding of the role of all media channels in delivering on client objectives
- Develop the teams in depth knowledge of all digital vendors and their offerings
- Manages, coaches and develops the skills of the Ad Ops team
- Ensures quality of all work
- Drives training of this area across the agency to improve knowledge
- Drives performance conversations and reviews with the team and direct managers. Regular check ins on goals.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- At least 5 years of digital implementation experience in an agency environment across Search and Social with an emphasis on growing search accounts
- Ability to think and act strategically and when required out of the box
- Advanced written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain outstanding client relationships – at middle and senior levels
- Demonstrated ability to manage, direct, train and inspire a team
- Ability to manage and develop holistic digital services and strategy
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to respond quickly and effectively to clients’ needs and issues
- Ability to understand and communicate complex concepts/business issues verbally and in writing to clients, associates and management
- In depth knowledge of all digital vendors and their offerings.
- Experience with industry tools and technologies
- Excellent analytical skills.
For more information visit https://www.linkedin.com/company/atomic-12-group/