Performance Director (Maternity Leave)
- Melbourne VIC, Australia
Atomic 212° is a media agency, but not the kind you think. Atomic 212° began as a specialist performance agency and can proudly boast to be Australia's only data-first full service media agency.
Our roots in data are our point of difference. This focus on analytics and incremental step-by- step improvement remains at the heart of our media approach. Our media skills inform our data services enabling us to provide implementation and accountability to generate the insight marketers really need.
Our ambition has always been to achieve truly data-led, buying and reporting that facilitates real time insights and more effective strategic thinking. This requires a constant evolution and we're on this journey with our clients.
Atomic 212° is a truly full-service business, with capabilities that cross media planning and buying, business strategy, creative, production, SEO, SEM, programmatic, social, content marketing, and data & analytics. These capabilities are in-house and integrated, delivering one of the best all-round marketing services in Australia.
Why 212 ?
This is symbolic of boiling point, as in 212° Fahrenheit, a point where liquid turns to gas, molecules separate from each other, and something new and exciting is created. Whether in water or media, the conditions need to be just right to reach the boiling point where creativity occurs. At Atomic 212° we focus on creating this kind of environment and set of conditions.
We have a fabulous office in South Melbourne. You will get to work with some of the smartest people in the industry and while you are with us you will have fun and develop your career.
Our Melbourne team is close knit, passionate about their work and client results and have maintained exceptional levels of client service at all times. They are a highly skilled team that until recently was predominantly made up of performance & biddable media specialists, however, with recent growth, the team’s skillset has diversified and is consistently growing. The team now covers planning and buying across all aspects of digital media, including but not limited to: direct-to-publisher digital display/video, programmatic display/video, SEM, social, affiliates, partnerships.
This opportinuty is for a fixed term of 2 months, with the opportunity to extend up to 6 months.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
Identify opportunities for business growth and cross-departmental revenue growth within the agency.
Start to recognise potential risks to the agency in terms of client relationships, agency scope of services, revenue impact and promptly communicate these risks to the relevant General Manager and/or the senior leadership team.
- The Account Director is responsible to manage, support and inspire his/her team
- Develop the teams in depth knowledge of all digital vendors and their offerings.
- Drive an agenda of inter-agency collaboration to achieve clients’ results
- Develop a team vision and culture to inspire results-driven, innovative, proactive mentality within the team
- Start to recognise potential risks to the agency in terms of client relationships, agency scope of services, revenue impact and promptly communicate these risks to the relevant General Manager and/or the senior leadership team.Implement plan and maintain budget control throughout entire process
- Results-driven mentality; frequently evaluate peformance and optimise campaigns to deliver optimum results for your client.
- Monitor and enforce adherence to processes within the digital team
- Monitor and enhance the teams efficiency and productivity
- Manage the allocation of resources within the direct team to ensure that all accounts are adequately resourced and work is delivered in an efficient manner.
- The Account Director is the first point of escalation for any issues that might arise on the accounts within his/her portfolio
- Seek out, develop and support new business opportunities – including pitches
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- At least 3 years of digital experience in an agency environment
- Proficiency in Paid Search and Paid Social
- Working knowledge of Display
- Ability to think and act strategically and when required out of the box
- Advanced written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain outstanding client relationships – at appropriate levels
- Ability to manage and develop integrated channel strategy for all performance activity
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to respond quickly and effectively to clients’ needs and issues
- Ability to understand and communicate complex concepts/business issues verbally and in writing to clients, associates and management
- Experience with industry tools and technologies
- Excellent analytical skills
- Demonstrated aptitude to interrogate data to look for trends and opportunity that support strategic decision-making.
For more information visit https://www.linkedin.com/company/atomic-12-group/