Assistant, Media Trading & Investment (Seeking Media/Comms Graduates)
- Sydney, NSW, Australia
Atomic 212° is a media agency, but not the kind you think. Atomic 212° began as a specialist performance agency and can proudly boast to be Australia's only data-first full service media agency.
Our roots in data are our point of difference. This focus on analytics and incremental step-by- step improvement remains at the heart of our media approach. Our media skills inform our data services enabling us to provide implementation and accountability to generate the insight marketers really need.
Our ambition has always been to achieve truly data-led, buying and reporting that facilitates real time insights and more effective strategic thinking. This requires a constant evolution and we're on this journey with our clients.
Our goal is to deliver FASTER, SMARTER, ACCOUNTABLE media solutions for our clients.
Atomic 212° is a truly full-service business, with capabilities that cross media planning and buying, business strategy, creative, production, SEO, SEM, programmatic, social, content marketing, and data & analytics. These capabilities are in-house and integrated, delivering one of the best all-round marketing services in Australia.
We have a fabulous office in Walsh Bay. You will get to work with some of the smartest people in the industry and while you are with us you will have fun and develop your career.
As Assistant you will be responsible for supporting the Implementation Planning & Investment team to drive strategic and innovative channel plans and help execute these for our clients. Your role is to assist with the administration of the media implementation planning & investment process including trading, monitoring, reporting and account queries across all channels.
Implementation Planning & Investment
- Develops an understanding of the principles of planning and investing across all media channels for our clients
- Becomes proficient in the use & understanding of all media trading and planning tools including (but not limited to AQX, eTAM, Roy Morgan, Nielsen, eRam)
- Construction of client reporting documents and presentations (including post analysis, WIP documents, competitive reports, market landscapes)
- Responsible for back end campaign monitoring including liaising with creative agencies on specs, material instructions, dub despatch, manage media deadlines and provide accurate material advice
- Co-ordinates all trafficking and manage troubleshoot DCM issues for all digital campaigns
- Campaign tracking against determined goals and targets to understand performance of specific campaigns
- Tracks all positioning and placements of media to ensure accurate delivery against bookings
- Adheres to an effective organisation and filing system to ensure that documents can be located easily if required at a later date or by colleagues in your absence
- Leads the invoicing process from accurate loading all bookings, checking against the plan
- Strong budget management skills for all executions (ensure budgets match briefs)
- Starts to develop time management skills, ensuring all tasks are delivered on time or managed with the executive/manager
- Adheres to ways of organizing files so that documents can be located easily and referred to by others if absent
- 100% attention to detail & accuracy with all financials, budget control, account queries, loading MIs and Proformas.
- Starts to develop key relationships with the media & publisher partners
- Considerate of expectations and ensures delivery on all client & internal deliverables
- Build internal relationship within the team and across the agency.
- Ensures ultimate attention to detail and data/information accuracy, to assure team and client’s confidence in our work
- Takes pride in all work delivered and ensure the presentation and design is impeccable and consistent with Atomic 212° guidelines.
- Ideally you will have had experience as an intern in a media agency during your degree but this is not essential. Most important is that you are passionate about being a part of this industry
- Attention to detail with high levels of accuracy
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Able to think laterally about the potential solution to a request or client issue
- Ability to effectively communicate – written and verbal
- Basic presentation skills
- Strong numerical skills and an ability to think creatively and interpret and data
- Problem solving ability
- A self starter and able to show initiative to uncover solutions to problems
- Ability to manage a broad scope of tasks and manage time & workload to deliver on deadlines.
- Experience with MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint required, and experience with Mac programs: Numbers, Pages and Keynote is preferable.
For more information visit https://www.linkedin.com/company/atomic-12-group/
Please submit a cover letter along with your CV to Carolyn Maloney, People & Culture Director, outlining why you would like to start your career in the industry with Atomic212 and what skills you can bring to the agency and this role.