Digital & PR Executive
- Sydney NSW, Australia
Atomic 212° is a media agency, but not the kind you think. Atomic 212° began as a specialist performance agency and can proudly boast to be Australia's only data-first full service media agency.
Our roots in data are our point of difference. This focus on analytics and incremental step-by- step improvement remains at the heart of our media approach. Our media skills inform our data services enabling us to provide implementation and accountability to generate the insight marketers really need.
Our ambition has always been to achieve truly data-led, buying and reporting that facilitates real time insights and more effective strategic thinking. This requires a constant evolution and we're on this journey with our clients.
Atomic 212° is a truly full-service business, with capabilities that cross media planning and buying, business strategy, creative, production, SEO, SEM, programmatic, social, content marketing, and data & analytics. These capabilities are in-house and integrated, delivering one of the best all-round marketing services in Australia.
Why 212 ?
This is symbolic of boiling point, as in 212° Fahrenheit, a point where liquid turns to gas, molecules separate from each other, and something new and exciting is created. Whether in water or media, the conditions need to be just right to reach the boiling point where creativity occurs. At Atomic 212° we focus on creating this kind of environment and set of conditions.
We have a fabulous office in Walsh Bay. You will get to work with some of the smartest people in the industry and while you are with us you will have fun and develop your career.
- Work within the SEO team directly reporting to both internal managers & client managers
- Create genuine relationships with media, websites & personnel on behalf of client
- Manage relationships in a tangible, structured & easy to understand format
- Use web-based tools to both prospect opportunities and track performance of work
- Able to interpret data and develop actionable recommendations.
- Client reporting such as month end reports, weekly reports and WIPs & contact on ad hoc day-to-day requests
- Set up automated reports within Google drive (or other shared platform) with the guidance of an SEO manager
- Develop and believe in your own ideas + MAKE THEM HAPPEN!
- Executes content amplification through organic and paid outlets (bloggers for organic; outbrain for paid)
- Executes the items from a content calendar for driving new traffic to the site and link building campaigns
- Source potential content partners / influencers for campaigns ideas. The ability to think creatively is important here as you will need think of innovative ways to source partners.
- Ability to list build for multiple verticals
- Perform content & social audits
- Perform link audits from identifying harmful links to finding hidden gems in a competitor’s link profile.
- Perform link removal exercises
- Support the business and team on new business pitches and other ad hoc projects when required by the SEO Manager and/or senior leadership team.
- Approach your work with a ‘can-do’ attitude and deliver best in class client service every day.
- Ensure that all tasks assigned to you are delivered within the allocated time frame to avoid delays to client deliverables
- Assist in new business pitches and ad hoc projects as required by your manager and/or the senior leadership team.
- Actively read & research up-to-date industry news and trends.
- Take pride in all work delivered and ensure the presentation and design is impeccable and consistent with Atomic 212° brand guidelines.
- Minimum 1-3 years experience in PR or SEO outreach
- Demonstrated prior results in link-building & social influencer campaigns (bonus if examples of wins for Education skewed clients)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Project management skills as time keeping and prioritisation is key
- Shows initiative and seeks out new projects and tasks whenever possible
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work with urgency and autonomy
- Demonstrated network of either existing contacts across media, or ability to foster & nurture contacts
- General intelligence, resilience & ability to move fast, pivot & create new opportunities.
For more information visit https://www.linkedin.com/company/atomic-12-group/