Digital PR & SEO Executive
- Sydney NSW, Australia
Atomic 212° is a media agency, but not the kind you think. Atomic 212° began as a specialist performance agency and can proudly boast to be Australia's only data-first full service media agency.
Our roots in data are our point of difference. This focus on analytics and incremental step-by- step improvement remains at the heart of our media approach. Our media skills inform our data services enabling us to provide implementation and accountability to generate the insight marketers really need.
Our ambition has always been to achieve truly data-led, buying and reporting that facilitates real time insights and more effective strategic thinking. This requires a constant evolution and we're on this journey with our clients.
Our goal is to be the first agency that delivers Predictive Media for our clients.
Atomic 212° is a truly full-service business, with capabilities that cross media planning and buying, business strategy, creative, production, SEO, SEM, programmatic, social, content marketing, and data & analytics. These capabilities are in-house and integrated, delivering one of the best all-round marketing services in Australia.
Why 212 ?
This is symbolic of boiling point, as in 212° Fahrenheit, a point where liquid turns to gas, molecules separate from each other, and something new and exciting is created. Whether in water or media, the conditions need to be just right to reach the boiling point where creativity occurs. At Atomic 212° we focus on creating this kind of environment and set of conditions.
We have a fabulous office in Walsh Bay. You will get to work with some of the smartest people in the industry and while you are with us you will have fun and develop your career.
- Works within the SEO team directly reporting to both internal managers & client managers
- Creates genuine relationships with media, websites & personnel on behalf of client
- Manages relationships in a tangible, structured & easy to understand format
- Uses web-based tools to both prospect opportunities and track performance of work
- Able to interpret data and develop actionable recommendations.
- Has a solid understanding of technical SEO
- Client reporting such as month end reports, weekly reports and WIPs & contact on ad hoc day-to-day requests
- Set up automated reports within Google drive (or other shared platform) with the guidance of an SEO manager
- Contributes to the Ideation process of outreach campaigns
- Executes content amplification through organic and paid outlets (bloggers for organic; outbrain for paid)
- Executes the items from a content calendar for driving new traffic to the site and link building campaigns
- Source potential content partners / influencers for campaigns ideas. The ability to think creatively is important here as you will need think of innovative ways to source partners.
- Ability to list build for multiple verticals
- Performs content & social audits, link audits from identifying harmful links to finding hidden gems in a competitor’s link profile, performs link removal exercises, performs competitive SEO analysis and research, performs keyword research to identify new / existing content opportunities.
- Performs monthly maintenance checks on clients’ websites such as crawl reports and link health
- Keeps pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments.
- Minimum 1-3 years experience in SEO with a particular focus on outreach & link acquisition
- Demonstrated prior results in link-building & social influencer campaigns (bonus if examples of wins for Education skewed clients)
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics or Adobe Site Catalyst. GAIQ Qualified preferred
- Experience working with popular keyword research tools
- Experience with Searchmetrics, MajesticSEO, Deep Crawl, Link Research Tools
- Experience working with a CMS and administering/building content in CMS environments
- Favoured: Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administration BS/BA degree preferred
- Project management skills as time keeping and prioritisation is key
- Shows initiative and seeks out new projects and tasks whenever possible
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work with urgency and autonomy
- Proficient with CRM software or willingness to learn
- Demonstrated network of either existing contacts across media, or ability to foster & nurture contacts
- Sound understanding and capability of all aspects SEO (including technical)
- Must have a passion for website optimisation, and an even bigger passion for SEO driving genuine business results
- General intelligence, resilience & ability to move fast, pivot & create new opportunities.
For more information visit https://www.linkedin.com/company/atomic-12-group/