- Sydney NSW, Australia
Atomic 212° began as a specialist performance agency and can proudly boast to be Australia's only data-first full service media agency.
Our roots in data are our point of difference. This focus on analytics and incremental step-by- step improvement remains at the heart of our media approach. Our media skills inform our data services enabling us to provide implementation and accountability to generate the insight marketers really need.
Our ambition has always been to achieve truly data-led, buying and reporting that facilitates real time insights and more effective strategic thinking. This requires a constant evolution and we're on this journey with our clients.
Atomic 212° is a truly full-service business, with capabilities that cross media planning and trading, business strategy, creative, production, SEO, SEM, programmatic, social, content marketing, and data & analytics. These capabilities are in-house and integrated, delivering one of the best all-round marketing services in Australia.
There’s an attitude that defines us at Atomic 212°, it’s the ‘relentless pursuit of why’. We challenge the status quo to ensure we never follow the herd.
Data and performance are embedded in the Atomic 212° DNA with a bespoke planning process designed to deliver business results. As is an innate need to be curious, fuelled by the ambition to understand the ever-changing world around us ensuring that we always have a point of view.
Our goal is to deliver FASTER, SMARTER, ACCOUNTABLE Media solutions for our Clients.
AcT with Bravery
Make it Happen
The Performance Manager ensures that all client objectives are being met by closely monitoring and optimising activities and by maintaining an effective, purposeful, continual level of direct communication with clients. The Manager is also directly responsible for the support, mentoring and development of the Executives in the team.
The Performance team is all about results and accountability. With industry-leading capabilities across paid search, paid social and SEO, the team is focused on boosting the performance of client content and amplifying campaigns to maximise business results.
- At least 3 years of digital experience in an agency environment
- Proficiency in Paid Search and Paid Social
- Working knowledge of Display
- Ability to think and act strategically and when required out of the box
- Advanced written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain outstanding client relationships – at appropriate levels
- Ability to manage and develop integrated channel strategy for all performance activity
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to respond quickly and effectively to clients’ needs and issues
- Ability to understand and communicate complex concepts/business issues verbally and in writing to clients, associates and management
- Experience with industry tools and technologies
- Excellent analytical skills
- Demonstrated aptitude to interrogate data to look for trends and opportunity that support strategic decision-making.
Salary range $70-$85k inc super commensurate with experience.
To find out more about Atomic 212° visit us on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/atomic-12-group/
Please submit a tailored cover letter along with your CV to Carolyn Maloney, People & Culture Director outlining why you would like to work with Atomic and summarising your relevant experience.