- Sydney NSW, Australia
Atomic 212° is a creative and media agency, but not the kind you think. We are defined by a unique and industry-leading model, characterised by flexibility, imagination and innovation. We call it the ‘Agile Creative + Media Model’.
We began our journey in 2007 as Atomic Search, a performance media buying agency and data-driven search specialist. Since then the business has transformed into Atomic 212°, with a full range of services that blend creative, media, technology and data. But our origins still define our DNA.
We are the only full-service agency in Australia that has started out as a search marketing and performance media business, and as such accountability for the spending of every client dollar remains at the heart of our operation. Accordingly, we have re-engineered our tools for digital performance media to extend across all channels. Of course, the use of creative principles to propel our data-driven insights is also key. The proposition is simple: use technology, data and imagination to identify the most effective media mix. And if we can have some fun with it, even better!
The Performance Manager ensures that all client objectives are being met by closely monitoring and optimising activities and by maintaining an effective, purposeful, continual level of direct communication with clients. The Account Manager is also directly responsible for the support, mentoring and development of the Account Executives in his/her team.
The Performance team is all about results and accountability. With industry-leading capabilities across paid search, paid social and SEO, the team is focused on boosting the performance of client content and amplifying campaigns to maximise business results.
- At least 3 years of digital experience in an agency environment
- Proficiency in Paid Search and Paid Social
- Working knowledge of Display
- Ability to think and act strategically and when required out of the box
- Advanced written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain outstanding client relationships – at appropriate levels
- Ability to manage and develop integrated channel strategy for all performance activity
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to respond quickly and effectively to clients’ needs and issues
- Ability to understand and communicate complex concepts/business issues verbally and in writing to clients, associates and management
- Experience with industry tools and technologies
- Excellent analytical skills
- Demonstrated aptitude to interrogate data to look for trends and opportunity that support strategic decision-making.
Salary range $60-$80k inc super commensurate with experience.
To find out more about Atomic 212° visit us on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/atomic-12-group/