- Sydney NSW, Australia
We are defined by a unique and industry-leading model, characterised by flexibility, imagination and results. We call it the ‘Agile Creative + Media Model’. We began our journey in 2007 as Atomic Search, a performance media buying agency and data-driven search specialist. Since then the business has transformed into Atomic 212°, with a full range of services that blend creative, media, technology and data. But our origins still define our DNA. We are the only full service agency in Australia that has started out as a search marketing and performance media business, and as such accountability for the spending of every client dollar remains at the heart of our operation. Accordingly, we have re-engineered our tools for digital performance media to extend across all channels. Of course, the use of creative principles to propel our data-driven insights is also key. The proposition is simple: use technology, data and imagination to identify the most effective media mix. And if we can have some fun with it, even better!
The mid-weight Designer will have a passion for developing strong creative propositions that drive results for our clients as well as the Atomic brand. You will revel in creating design solutions for multiple media channels (across owned, earned and paid) with a strong focus on digital. Day-to-day creative output can vary – from creative concepting to developing brand identities, content, print material, social assets, digital display/performance assets as well as internal marketing materials. The ideal candidate will be equal parts self-starter and a strong team collaborator, and will have a unique opportunity to carve out a significant place for themselves in a growing creative department.
- Champion the creative process & development for all company initiatives and client campaigns
- Oversee day-to-day delivery of design projects and program activities
- Social media design within the parameters for Facebook, Instagram, etc best practice.
- Performance Assets (including Dynamic Creative, high impact display, HTML5 banners, GSP, EDMs etc)
- Work closely with developers to bring your designs to life through best practice interactive design
- Design the UX/UI to deliver a great user experience that engages customers and stakeholders, and drives results
- Print design: Producing brochures, print ads, signage and other pieces of collateral.
- Manage output of creative – from concept to implementation – ensuring deliverables are produced on time, on budget and to a high standard
- Manage creative briefs, ensuring proper adherence to process and project plans; track progress accordingly
- Partner with internal stakeholders to ensure projects account for all necessary
- Assist in streamlining department procedures so that creative delivery is not compromised: including brief reviews, milestone meetings, creative review sessions, etc.
- Assure completeness/compliance of jobs before forwarding to stakeholders
- Manage file systems, photography assets, brand assets, traffic files and links to partners as requested/needed
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 3-5 years minimum of experience in digital design
- Master of layout, typography and design principles
- Good understanding of UX design, usability and accessibility
- Experience working in a media/creative agency is essential
- Experience with Dynamic Creative platforms (Google Studio, Celtra etc) is essential
- Master of industry leading software and technologies (Adobe Creative Suite essential)
- Additional digital skills (e.g. After Effects, Final Cut, Flash, Dreamweaver) would be an asset but not essential. Knowledge of HTML5 & CSS3 also an asset but not essential.
- Ability to design and work in Wordpress or other similar CMS
- Able to think like a user and design accordingly
- Attention to detail essential
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
- Ability to think on feet to quickly turn ideas into visual concepts / sketches for discussion
- Well organized, with ability to manage own time efficiently and productively
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to design iteratively from initial concept
- Strong team working skills and a willingness to collaborate
- An open-minded approach, able to question each design decision and give / receive constructive feedback
- Print design experience is desirable
- Staying up to date with industry trends and apply thinking to day-today client work
- Maintaining high standards and ensuring only the best work is released to the client
- Collaborating across the agency to drive up standards of digital creativity
The indicated salary for this role is $75,000 inclusive of superannuation (dependant on experience)
Visit: http://atomic212.com.au/ or https://www.linkedin.com/company/atomic-12-group/ to learn more about Atomic 212°